2004 Discovery Td5 For Sale

· 1 · 671

agmech 53

• Name: Jim Wilson
2004 Discovery Td5 For Sale
« on: April 22, 2012, 07:13:11 PM »
Selling on behalf of the mrs, her 2004 Td5 Discovery 2 ES 7 seater.
Metallic Green
1 years MOT  (as of last weekend)
7 Months tax (Oct 2012)
127386 miles (car still being used so this will go up slowly, does about 4 miles a day Mon-Fri)
7 seat full cream leather interior with black piping (in great condition had seat covers on since we bought it in 2008).
Climate control
Harmon Kardon sound system
6 Disc CD changer
Genuine LR dog guard
load space liner
Meliville + Moon 3rd row seat covers
Service history up until our purchase, then serviced regulary by myself
4 x new calipers,
4 x new discs
4 x new pads
2 x new front hubs
New brake pipes to rear
Clutch master cylinder
Clutch slave cylinder
ACE removed
Spring conversion done
5 x Alloy wheels with General Grabber AT2's fitted one year ago so oodles of tread left!
Car drives really nice, pulls well, returning around 27mpg, more in the long runs, chassis in good condition, no rust in the usual places!
I think that's pretty much everything,but as with all landys there are a few bad points, well it is 8 years old after all! The sunroofs have quit, usual story, water ingress to the motor that then quits, but they don't leak into the cabin, but as it has climte control the sunfoofs are redundant anyway!
It's got a crack in the right bumber end cap, reversed into in Sainsburys car park and obviously no-one left their details, it's been repaired.
The fog lamps have been removed and the holes blanked over, they had degraded internaly and she wasn't willing to spend the £120 to replace them, the wiring is still in place and they were working when removed, just looked awful.
I think that's pretty much it, I've been as honest as I can, I'll try and get some pics put up,
car is located in the borders, she's looking for around the £4500 mark, reason for sale is she's getting a company car, and as I've got a Polo GTI, Aprillia and a service van from my work it's kinda surplus to requirements!
Anyway thanks for looking, any questions pm me
cheers,
Jimmy