Neds Nicked !!

· 8 · 2090

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
Neds Nicked !!
« on: June 25, 2011, 11:42:44 PM »
Bit of a winner tonight - heading out to check on the cattle just before 10 I see a car on the forestry track, passenger standing next to it chucking stones at my cows, engaged the B@stard with some polite conversation and was told that "I'll F8cking shoot the lot of them..." repeated a couple of times before they drove off at speed..... A brisk stroll back to the croft, informed Centrals Finest and thought that would be that....

Then WOO HOO - A call from Stirling to say that not only are the boys on their way to take Statements but the neds had been lifted and were getting ticketed for Breach of the Peace, ?40 Fixed Penalty fines each. Result !! 
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

Rural rebel

Re: Neds Nicked !!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 12:20:49 AM »
Ha, that is indeed a good result, makes you wonder why they would think standing throwing stones at beasts would be a fun activity, it sounds like you have a real problem with neds where you are. We're quite lucky, we never seem to have any problems with people like this, I guess we're just that wee bit too rural here, no real big centers of population near us, which I guess is pretty lucky.

What breed of beast do you have? We've got crossed Limi/Belgian Blue, just to make cutting the calves a wee bit more exciting!

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 12:44:36 AM »
What breed of beast do you have? We've got crossed Limi/Belgian Blue, just to make cutting the calves a wee bit more exciting!

Just a few Highlanders and some Tamworth pigs. Our problem is that we are in the National Park on a river and between two "fishing" lochs, less than an hours drive from Glasgow or Edinburgh. I'm sure that 95% of the visitors are prefectly nice people - but the 5% ruin it and outweigh any good intentions by the rest.

Anyway, Well Done Babylon for a good result tonight !! 
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

wee gaz

• Disco,s here Disco,s there
  • Name: Garry Dalziel
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 06:29:09 AM »
Send the gits to afghan or iraq that will change there view on the stone chucking when its getting done to them. 8)

Piwi

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2011, 10:25:19 AM »
Better still let the cows get their own back.  Stake the neds to the ground and let the cows trample on them. That'll make them moooooove on !
300 tdi , 3 door discovery
200 tdi 110 utility
300 tdi 90
200 tdi 110 csw
Td5 Discovery
Currently 97 Japanese import 300 tdi Discovery.

piper5

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 04:28:59 PM »
sad thing is the neds will get fined and pay it back at 50p a month of their giro, and probably come back and cause more hassle for revenge

bilko68

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 11:34:55 PM »
Sorry to say, they will come back for their 40 quid worth of damage to your property(each)
A simple ?40 on the spot fine won"t stop them, you really need to break their legs and burn the car.
regards willie

Truckster

• Really must fit A/T's..........
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2011, 07:50:17 PM »
Makes you wonder just what goes on inside the heads of these morons when they stand throwing stones at animals  >:( Obviously not a lot, but just what makes them tick... >:( >:( >:(
You must have learnt the art of good self control Gene, as i think id be hurling a few boulders back at them.....
Mel ( & canine navigators )
109 Station Wagon-'The Goddess'- Sick Chassis...gutted!!
109 Station Wagon-'Firefly'-in need of tlc!!!
109 Ex-mil Rolling Chassis
Mk5 Blue Oval ( Goddess in training!!)