1998 Discovery 1 300TDI 5dr Auto 120k S306ADK

· 1 · 940

Steele

• Name: Stephen Steele
1998 Discovery 1 300TDI 5dr Auto 120k S306ADK
« on: February 16, 2022, 10:45:13 AM »
Hi,

I'm looking to sell my Discovery 1 300TDI camping package with 120k.

It's not the usual D1 Rust buckets you see these days and has been extremely well cared for throughout it's life by the previous owners and myself.
Good Discovery 1's are considered appreciating classics, It's the one in the picture above and is a known vehicle in the club.

The car is on Instagram under "westcoastdiscoverytdi" or feel free to message me for some pictures.

The car is not standard however nothing has been modified to the point where it could not be easily retured to standard should you wish to do so and the body has not been trimmed.

The modifications have been done to improve the general driving in the modern world and not to hoon about pay to play days.

The Upgrades are as follows;

Alisport VGT Turbo
Alisport Intercooler
Aluminium Radiator
Alisport Raditor Frame
Fourby Twin Inlet Manifold
Silicon coolant and Intercooler Hoses
Alisport Oil Breather tank
Full turbo back Double S Stainless Steel Exhaust with x1 Silencer
Gwyn Lewis Double Cardin Rear prop with 4 bolt flange and rubber doughnut delete
Integrated boost guage
Alisport EDC Fuel pump module
Boomslang HD Headlight wiring harness
245-75-R16 Toyo Open Country MT's
Terrafirma 2" lift HD Rear Medium Front (Spare Medium Rears)
Anti Roll Bar Spacers
Extended Bump Stops
LOF Drilled and Grooved Discs
LOF Performance Pads
Goodridge Braided extended Brake Lines
All OEM AP Lockheed Calipers Rebuilt by Brake Engineering
Flat Dog Full Roof Rack
Maggiolina Autohome Roof Tent
Flat dog 2mtr 270degree Awning
Direct 4x4 "poo" tent

As you can see, there has been a fortune spent on the car and is completely ready to go and enjoy with enough power to function in the real world.
Obviously it's still an old vehicle and some small things need attention. I would put new  sunroof seals in and I'd maybe put new Power steering hoses in however the hoses aren't an issue but they haven't been changed.

I'm looking for £9995.00