Discovery 2 Landmark

· 5 · 1102

Flying scotsman

• Name: Graeme kirkwood
Discovery 2 Landmark
« on: February 09, 2017, 01:00:03 PM »
 I am just testing the water to see if there would be anyone who would be interested in my inlaws discovery 2 landmark. It’s a 2004 td5 with approx 110 thousand miles, well looked after both front windows work (known fault) interior in full leather with six cd changer under seat, rear DVD player with screens in head rests. 3rd row seats with headphone and stereo selection buttons. Bad points front passengers seat based has rip in front and needs repaired, rear sunroof motor seized and the headlining has a water mark where the sunroof leaked. Looking for £3600.00 ?? 

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 10:14:55 PM by Flying scotsman »
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

andyshoose

Re: Discovery 2 Lux
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 07:47:33 AM »
hi is it auto or manual, i'm looking for an auto
cheers
andy

Flying scotsman

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 09:05:59 AM »
 That would help if I included information like that within the add!!
It’s an auto

Graeme

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

andyshoose

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 12:53:19 PM »
ok im interested if the chassis is good. do you have any interior pictures? i will pm you my email to send pics too.
cheers andy

Flying scotsman

Re: Discovery 2 Landmark
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 02:42:38 PM »
Sold !!