Glenmavis Trial and Tyro

· 4 · 1563

Frank W

• Name: Frank Wolfe
Glenmavis Trial and Tyro
« on: March 08, 2015, 05:52:45 PM »
Managed along and through the odd shower had a great time....Great site in size and different surfaces to get stuck on..
A big thanks to the Land owner, set up crew and marshals..

Took a bundle of pictures of the Trial, and all are now in the Gallery... Thanks to Billy for taking my picture getting stuck too... If anyone has some pictures from the Tyro, send them to me and I'll upload them in the right place too.

Frank W
V8 3.5 90
V8 3.9 88

Ian A

Re: Glenmavis Trial and Tyro
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2015, 06:49:40 PM »
Another great day (as I didn't come last again ;D) at Glenmavis

Also a big thanks from me to land owner, set-up crew and marshals

Great pictures by Frank and Billy

Well done Kieran for first place and great to see Billy and George sharing second place

Missed the company of Steph, Dave and family but stumpy was looking / going well with a couple of very careful drivers looking after her / him / it  ;) (sorry not sure how you refer to stumpy)

Thanks again to all those involved, can't wait till 12th April for the next CCV

tomb raider

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2015, 07:09:43 PM »
Ye had a good day nice to see the sun come out thanks to all who helped and landowner
Not so much damage this time thankfully 😰
It would be nice to get back to the first half off the score board but that's life mabe next time 😀
See you all at mini comp thanks again Dougie

hunter

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2015, 09:33:21 PM »
Awh thanks missed being there! Well stumpy has been called many a things over the last three seasons lol hope to see many of you at the mini comp on the 29th march even if it is to marshall, take pictures there is always a job for everyone ;)