Wanted - 88" Rear Side Panels, Van Type

· 6 · 1062

Wilson

• Name: Wilson Walshe
Wanted - 88" Rear Side Panels, Van Type
« on: February 22, 2015, 11:27:23 AM »
Hi Guys,
Long time watcher, first time poster.  By way of a quick hello and introduction; I've owned my 300tdi 110 in hard top layout for eight years and it's been great for overlanding down in Morocco, out in Eastern Turkey and the Balkans as well as up in Iceland and Northern Norway.  It's also been in more daily service for running about Scotland with outdoor kit and a builders van for renovating the house.  Love it! 

However after many years of faithful service as a hard top the Landy needs to adapt to a changing family.  I'm planning to have it converted over to a station wagon (as well as a much needed galvanised chassis!).

Most of the parts found with no big issues, but I'd like to keep the rear load area secure and as such I am looking for a pair of 88" rear side panels from a hard top so that the finished article is like the current 110 commercial station wagon.  Does anyone have any they might be willing to part with?

Thanks in advance.

Wilson

Wreckless Eric

• Name: Eric Scott
Re: Wanted - 88" Rear Side Panels, Van Type
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2015, 08:38:51 PM »
  I have a pair lying in a shed. Am in Wigtownshire,south west Scotland,where are you?

Wilson

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 10:10:23 AM »
Hi Eric,
Thanks for the reply. I'm in Glasgow, I'm actually doing a run down to England this week so will be passing the SW. Could you let me know what kind of condition / colour / price the panels are?

Cheers.

Wilson

kevb

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 03:49:34 PM »
If that doesnt work out I've got a couple of Series hard tops lying around, might be scruffy & need a good jetwash but otherwise sound. I'm away at the moment but back in Drymen G63 next week :-) got anything interesting to swap?

Wreckless Eric

• Name: Eric Scott
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 08:25:34 PM »
Panels are nice and straight only missing the glass from the rear corner windows,limestone white in colour. I'll bring them out and give them a clean £25 for the pair.Might be able to get them to Callander next weekend.

Wilson

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2015, 05:16:20 PM »
Guys,
Thanks for the responses.

Eric,
PM sent.

Wilson