Excited

· 6 · 1739

kvz2000

• Name: Donald
Excited
« on: November 26, 2014, 10:44:49 PM »
Hi All,

I'm off tomorrow to view a hopefully nice Landrover , will be straight on here with photos if all goes well,

Donald

hunter

Re: Excited
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 11:24:34 PM »
I take it it did not go well?

kvz2000

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 12:05:29 AM »
Hi hunter,

I did make a purchase just struggling to find some photos,

kvz2000

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 12:27:51 AM »
Hi All,

Bought this today after a long search( well 3 weeks ) drove home the 95 miles and all went well, I will have loads of questions soon , looking forward to getting a proper look at it tomorrow , it has an iveco 2.8 turbo Diesel engine ??? Anyone have any knowledge of these engines . Huge wheels with good tyres , raised suspension, diff guards , winch ( remore lost so I will be looking to buy one ) fuel tank guard , snorkel , etc

A few oil leaks or perhaps one big one , wipers not working hoping just a fuse, needs a really good clean , drives very well and I'm really hoping I can organise my life so that I can attend a few events , green laning or something a little more exciting .

More photos tomorrow and questions too,

Great to be back in the club,

Donald

kvz2000

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 12:33:32 AM »

kvz2000

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 12:05:03 PM »
Hi Guys,

I am trying to find out any history of the Landrover I bought, the guy I bought it from says he bought it at some agricultural auction ? As you can see someone has spent a small fortune on it , huge wheels and tyres suspension raised and upgraded, sump,engine, diffs back and front, diesel tank all have proper steel guards, and it's obviously been resprayed , good winch and winch bumper ( no remote so not working at the moment , new one ordered ) . It runs very well and I am told it has an Iveco 2.8 turbo Diesel engine,

I can see that a previous owner was an Allan Buchan from Ellon , would be great if anyone on here knew him and could put me in touch so I can find out more about the landrover, main thing is to identify what age and model the engine is , log book shows a 2.8 with an engine number of 2189987.

Any assistance would be appreciated

Cheers
Donald