Mudmaster 2014

· 2 · 1302

ClemO

• Name: Clem Price
Mudmaster 2014
« on: November 01, 2014, 08:10:40 PM »
I had an awesome day today lots of fun and mud think I did not so bad for my first time and cambusbarron in the dark and in the rain was like driving on the moon blindfolded lol.

Big thanks to the organisers and the Marshalls great effort

Roll on tomorrow :0)

shug

• Name: Hugh Kay
Re: Mudmaster 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 10:55:24 AM »
A big thank you to Donald and Alex for all their hard work and organisation of Mudmaster 2014, it was another fantastic event and a thoroughly enjoyable weekend had by all. We'd also like to thank all the Marshals and volunteers for their help and support throughout the weekend, in mixed weather conditions.   

We had a weekend full of ups and downs and an unexpected upside-down :'( A big 'Thank You' to Alex, the recovery team and the marshals on site for their assistance on getting the Landy shiny side up, and their support and sympathy on the condition of the poor wee Landy.
This year we felt the marshals pain bearing the brunt of the wet cold weather, however it was the smiles and enthusiasm of all the marshals at each point that kept us going through the sat afternoon and evening. We also need to mention we were overwhelmed by offers from everyone of help and continued support throughout the entire weekend.

It means so much to us to have been awarded the Bob Hammond award for 'Spirit of the Event' but as noted above it was due to all the encouragement and well wishes from everyone that kept us going. We will remember Mudmaster 2014 for many years to come.

And now looking forward to 2015 already ;D ;D

Shug and Lorna.