Various land rover parts for sale

· 9 · 2413

Jonny B

Various land rover parts for sale
« on: April 02, 2014, 11:50:43 AM »
I have had a good sort through the garage and also have various parts that I collected for a project that has now been abandoned.
1. Very rare Salisbury front axle, ex mod very clean and shiny (not sure if its a recon or just been cleaned and painted) either way they are know for being bomb proof. £400
2. Lt 85 gearbox for a V8, again ex mod very clean. Like new with no wear at all on the input or output splines. £320
3. Salisbury rear axle, has been on a comp motor and has a front radius arm/ pan hard rod conversion. Used so could do with a clean and lick of paint. £50
4. Detroit locking diff to fit Salisbury axle, comes with crown wheel. Was told when I bought it it has had very minimal use, but not been used by me. £300
5. Pair of hedman hedders, tubular exhaust manifolds for a rover v8 (tight fitting to go inside a land rover chassis) Used but good sound condition. £60
6. Complete 14 cux Hotwire injection system from a serpentine 3.9 v8. Includes everything to convert from carbs, inlet manifold with plenum, injector rail etc, AFM, ECU, coil with ignition module and a full uncut wiring harness. Removed from a 41000 mile vehicle so good condition. £100
7. Discovery LT 230 transfer box (1.2 ratio) Removed from a disco with only 41000 miles on the clock. Good working order. £50
8. Front and rear (so the 5 seats) from a 3 door discovery. The fronts are on the tilt forward bases with it being a 3 door. Extremely good clean condition, no rips or tears, drivers seat base and side bolster (the bits that usually collapse) are perfect and firm. Removed with only 41000 miles use so you get the idea. (I would have given my right arm for these when I owned a 3 door disco a couple of years ago!) £80

All prices are Ono so feel free to make an offer. I will keep adding more bits as I carry on tidying the garage out. If you want any pictures of any item I can email them to you.
Postage can be arranged for the smaller parts, I will however be travelling between Harrogate (home) and Aberdeen with an empty trailer on Saturday 19th April. So can arrange to meet up/ deliver any bigger items if you live somewhere en-route.

Greigboy

Re: Various land rover parts for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 07:21:59 PM »
PM sent re the Hedman Headers :)
1986 Land Rover 90 CSW V8

Jonny B

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 09:44:50 PM »

I also have for sale;
A rover v8 inlet manifold with twin su carbs, in good used condition. £70

Rover v8 genuine boxer inlet manifold with quad su carbs. Very rare item and the ultimate in carbs for any rover v8 application used off road/ on rough ground/ slopes. Very good clean condition. £500

Rover v8 4x4 flywheel, removed from a disco with only 41000 miles so excellent condition on both the face and ring gear. £30.

R380 manual gearbox, to suit rover v8 application. Has a quaife straight cut heavy duty gear kit fitted. Ideal for big capacity large power v8's. The gear kit alone is over £1700 to buy. Ideal for a comp motor or challenge truck. £1000

Pair of rear dickie seats, the 6th and 7th seat, from the boot of a 7seat disco 1. Good used condition with brackets etc. £20.

andrewswe

• Name: andrew miller-varey
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2014, 06:01:15 PM »
HI,

Please can you PM me picks of the axles and LSD

Thanks

Andrew

Jonny B

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 11:51:16 PM »
Hi Andrew, I've face booked the pictures to you. Cheers, Jonny

rangerovering

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 08:37:27 AM »
Is the AFM a 3AM or 5AM one?

cheers
Steve

Jonny B

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2014, 09:37:38 PM »
The injection system is now spoken for. But it was/ is a 5AM. If your looking for an AFM I've got a few others in my spares box. Cheers

Jonny B

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2014, 09:40:28 PM »
Also the exhaust manifolds are spoken for

Jonny B

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2014, 10:00:35 PM »
Quaife r380, transfer box and detroit locker all now sold