For sale is my trusty 94 disco 1 200 tdi

· 2 · 590

tony holmes

For sale is my trusty 94 disco 1 200 tdi
« on: March 23, 2014, 08:21:45 PM »
For sale is my trusty 94 disco 1 200 tdi (only for sale as I have finally got a defender)
5 months tax and mot
New bosh battery in September of last year
Starts and runs well
Raido cd player
Winch front bumper (no winch fitted)
Rock sliders
Tow bar ball and pin
on land rover alloy wheels with road tyres
Set of 4 steel wheels with king pin diamond pattern tyres  will also include a set of wheel nuts for the steel wheels 
160k  ish mileage  but speedo not working
Only 2 seats  driver seat is out of a range rover a lot better than the disco ones I have the other renge rover seat and will come with the car
Comes with land rover work shop manual Haynes manual and original hand book parts book on cd
Loads of other spears prop shafts, light lenses, brake pads, mirrors, switches, ect when you come we will go to my hut and load up any other disco bits 
 Please note this is a 94 disco so will need some welding for the next mot and I would not class it a pristine  it has been a working and off roading disco
I have had some good days with this disco and it gave me a good incite in to the world of off roading  and RTV 
It is not the best disco you will find but the hole package will give you a good start
I wiil take some pictures and email to anyone interested
I am in Kilwinning call me for more info up to 9.30 ish on 07866 492651
Now down to price for the hole package as above £750.00 I will not be haggling at this price  take it or leave it I will break it and sell it all separately

tony holmes

Re: For sale is my trusty 94 disco 1 200 tdi
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 07:37:01 PM »
as i have had no interest i suppose i will have to resort to ebay but thanks for looking