Defender 90 200Tdi Pickup

· 2 · 577

arrolman

Defender 90 200Tdi Pickup
« on: March 19, 2014, 06:32:04 PM »
Hi all,

Possibly looking at selling my 90 Pickup. It is currently at my parents house but they are wanting to do there driveway up and I am currently in the middle of re-building my garden so am testing the water too see if anyone is interested in taking it off my hands.

Currently SORNED and NO MOT. Bought for my gardening business to pull a trailer it has never been used due to an increase in hours for my other line of work. Was originally a TD unit until a 200Tdi from a discovery was fitted. Good engine and I have serviced it in the last year. Gets run and moved every week but is awaiting parts before I was going to send it too MOT. A list below of the good and bad points.

GOOD-

200Tdi Engine, clock says 146,000 odd, not known true but runs great
Good condition overall, few dents/scrapes, nothing major
Chassis is good, cant find any weak points, could do with a rub down and paint but not got around to it due to work
Steering guard and Diff guards fitted
Winch bumper fitted
Safari snorkel
Will have new headlights/bowls and side indicators soon

BAD-

Doors aren't good, though still usable
Paint is orange  :-X

The Ifor hardtop is long gone. It has a centre seat and interior headlining but I will possibly rip these out next week as they are pretty well worn. I have the V5. Needs a general tidy up and would be a good truck for someone, would be sad to see it go but time is money unfortunately. I can be contacted on 07800982087 if anyone wants a viewing, it is in Renfrew at the moment. I have no great idea on a price, knowing it has no tax or MOT will effect the value, I am open to sensible offers.

Kev91

• Name: Kevin Fulton
Re: Defender 90 200Tdi Pickup
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 08:00:11 PM »
Pm sent this morning  ;)