Bathgate weekend

· 5 · 1638

kvz2000

• Name: Donald
Bathgate weekend
« on: March 18, 2013, 10:34:32 PM »
Hi,

I am really trying to get to my first event , can anyone recommend a nice hotel in a nice village / town near Bathgate , this would hopefully convince my good lady that it would be a fun weekend .

Cheers

Donald.ps, don't even suggest camping !!!!

Alan Mc

Re: Bathgate weekend
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 09:36:39 PM »
I can empathise with trying to get the Mrs on board....  Why not try the Macdonald Inchyra in Polmont.  Nestled away with good facilities and there's often a deal on.  Link to web here:

http://www.macdonaldhotels.co.uk/our-hotels/macdonald-inchyra-hotel-spa/?gclid=CKrPkvndibYCFRDKtAodMl8AyQ

Alan.

prof-pat-pending

• Name: nick
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 10:25:14 PM »
might be worth looking about livingston for some where i hear its is good for shops - might keep her happy for the day - also i has train links to edinburgh - big shops ..........
life is but a journey from birth to death - why rush ?
run a series landie and take your time
http://cumbriaclassiclandrovers.createaforum.com/index.php

Land Rogie

• Name: Eileen Knight
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 09:28:19 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmm...I can't get the husband on board..he uses sweary words when he gets in my Land Rover and as for the idea of camping...let the Mrs drive..it's fun..problem solved  ;)  no idea how I solve reluctant hubby problem...  :o

SJF

• Name: Stuart Ford
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 09:08:29 PM »
Most hotels around here aren't great to be honest beds like sand paper etc
Do the safety dance and book premier inn comfy bed decent rooms clean can't beat that breakfast is poor but 2 mins up to weather spoons for brekie