300tdi Jap Import for Sale

· 4 · 1339

Archi

300tdi Jap Import for Sale
« on: March 04, 2012, 01:27:38 PM »
Arrival of Range Rover V8 forces sale!

Land Rover Discovery 300tdi

Its was imported from Japan in Dec 2003 and whilst we have no history prior to its import and dont know what km was on original clock we know that the clock that was instaled in Dec 2003 had 73881 on it  and timing belt was changed.  I purchasedased vehicleical in late 2009 with the belt being changed again, miles at the time being 135235  It had (and still has) no rust at all on it when I bought it so had it re waxoled and all closed or usual arinjectedxted with waxol. Today only the rear bumper has some rust showing (see photo)   I had intended to remove, strip and paint but the weather is too damp for me to do this well.

It now has 146k miles on the clock and has wanted for nothing, As my wifes daily drive I have followed rigorous preventative maintenance program and changed all oils / fluids ect, nipples and swivels have been regularly greased Basicaly making sure that everything is kept in perfect working order (the only way to keep the wife happy)  Oil and filter changes have been done every 6k miles since I bough the car.

Many new parts inc:

New Radiator March 2010New Alternator August 2011

New Fuel lift pump Set 2011

New Valcume pump Sept 2011

Discs and Pads all round Nov 2011

Ignition barrell March 2010  (streating lock was sticking)

Tyres are remolld AT2 with 8+mm all round

Exterior:  paint is good, no dents or major scratches, It doesscratchese green road run sctraches in a few areas that need light scratching needing pilersng out.  The A & B pillers look faded and could do with a rub down and paint, I would do this before the car sells but its to damp at the moment to get a perfect finish.  The rear bumper is also painteed of a rub down and pait, the only area of the car with rust!  Inoriginaln the sale is the origenatransmissionset.

Engine and transmition is strong and reliable, starts on the key and pusmoothery well.  Auto box is smoth up and down, hi and low & dif lock all work smothly and exactly as you would expect.

Interior, everything work, incafter air condition, it has an afer market CD plapassenger6 disc changes (under pasenger seat).  Remote central locking works also, though I only hreplacementbreceiver.  I have a replacment reciver box and pair of key fobs included in the sale so you could swap it over so you had 2 keguards.  I also have a OE dog guarts, fixed type, its never been fited but there if rubbert it, rear OE mats and runnber load space mat and cover in place also. The interior head lining is oaky, no sunroof (so no water leakes) but where the recess for the sun roof is, the lining has pulled away in the corners, the interior is though in very good condition for the age of the car

Taxed & MOT to Dec 2012, no advisorys notes on the last MOT

Its listed on ebay if you want to see some pictures: 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110833692284?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649     

Call and arrange a viewing and test drive.   07891 960655 we are in Douglas South manarkshire, of M74 at J11/12

Many thanks Graham & Tammy

Archi

Re: 300tdi Jap Import for Sale
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 09:15:06 AM »
Now Sold

geoff

Re: 300tdi Jap Import for Sale
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 12:47:20 PM »
Archi,
If this sale falls through, please let me know

Geoff
07970 365967