Boxing Day Bash?

· 5 · 1418

susiesaunders

Boxing Day Bash?
« on: December 17, 2011, 02:42:34 PM »
Stupid question from a newbie, so forgive me....

I've seen lots about the "Boxing Day Bash" and would like to know what this is and where it is held and if there is one this year!!

Look forward to the responses x

bairnr

• Name: David Russell
Re: Boxing Day Bash?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 04:03:51 PM »
Hi there - we went to our first boxing day bash last year and had great fun, unfortunately didn;t take part in our own 90, but Booby kindly took myself out in the 110 - an experience I'm not sure if I actually want to remember that much :o (you know that feeling you get on the waltzers!) ::)

Last year it was held at Lochlands Loan (opposite the Wheel House) - haven;t heard anything about this years yet though.
2000 discovery td5
1989 LR Defender 90

highlandcow

• www.highlandcow.com
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 05:16:50 PM »
Do you need help setting up the Boxing Day Bash?
More than mooing...

davidham

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 09:01:51 PM »
the boxing day bash consists of usually 4 laps on 2 different courses making 8 in total. it is a non competetive event, only person that you compete against is yourself. it is a cross between speed and skill. faster you go, the faster you lose control. it is held along the lochlands loan road (near GEMM) in the field either the left or the right. (reverse for the direction you travel)

Pilot Custard

• Name: Ian Stuart
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 01:18:11 PM »
It's an AutoTest

Read http://www.gomotorsport.net/en-GB/godrive/autotest.html and then expect something COMPLETELY different... well, same rules, just MORE!

It is a real hoot.... definitely worth going!