My good lady is selling her car

· 2 · 1006

stan

• Ex Military 110
My good lady is selling her car
« on: November 10, 2011, 12:48:32 PM »
Well actually it's my wife, it's a Saab 9-3 Aero Sportwagon Auto. 2 litre Turbo, 07 plate with 29500 miles apx, full Western Saab service history. Lots of equipment including six disc cd/radio, chilled glove box, full leather, load guard, cruise control, alloys, switchable traction control, etc etc. We also paid ?250 for Supagard Paint and Leather protection when we bought it from Western Saab. Lovely car, like new. We are only selling because our house renovation has gone way over budget and we need to realise some dosh. Car is on Autotrader with pictures, originally priced at ?6700 as that was average for this age and mileage, now at ?5700 as we now have the replacement car, an old Volvo and don't want to keep having to reinsure the Saab and my works van and my Discovery are taking up enough room already!!
A real bargain for a Saab lover, way below dealer prices.

stan

• Ex Military 110
Re: My good lady is selling her car
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 07:08:06 PM »
Now at ?5100 or best offer, have been offered ?4800 by a dealer who will no doubt pop it on the forecourt at ?7000+! Will be off to the dealer tomorrow if no other offers are forthcoming which is a shame since someone could have the bargain of a barely run in car.