FairFuel Campaign

· 6 · 1453

bowlzer

FairFuel Campaign
« on: August 22, 2011, 11:35:25 AM »
This effects us all, sure there was a link on the forum before but i can not find it so sorry for starting a new thread

Dear FairFuelUK Supporter,

The battle for cheaper petrol/diesel prices is at a crucial stage. 10 days ago, the Government made a new on-line facility available to get issues that concern the public aired in the House of Commons. Consequently, If 100,000 citizens sign our petition on the Government's new ePetition site then the issue of cheaper petrol/diesel will be debated in Parliament.

This morning, our petition on the Government site has reached 36,000 signatures. We need a further 64,000. Our own FairFuelUK petition  at www.fairfueluk.com has 200,000. However, these campaign supporters unfortunately do not count towards the ePetition on the new Government site. It is absolutely vital that we get to 100,000 within a few weeks. The only petition ahead of us is the one relating to the recent riots.

If you have already signed our petition on the Government ePetition site ? thank you! Please try to encourage other friends, colleagues and contacts to do the same by forwarding this email.

If you haven?t signed, please do so NOW at

http://bit.ly/FFUK-Gov

Failure to hit 100,000 will set the case for lower taxes on fuel back years.

Please remember, every signature really counts. It really does!

Very kind regards,

The FairFuelUK team

http://www.fairfueluk.com

PS: If you use Twitter, please follow us at www.twitter.com/FairFuelUK . The @FairFuelUK account has over 100 MPs and Politicians already following our campaign for lower fuel prices. This means that your tweets will be seen by these decision makers if your follow us.

PPS: If you have any problems signing up to the Government's ePetition website, please go to www.fairfueluk.com/epetitionproblems.html

The FairFuelUK campaign is supported by the RAC (7 million members) and the two bodies that represent the UK road freight industry, the RHA and the

ffourphantomfixer

• Name: Andrew Forrest
Re: FairFuel Campaign
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 03:27:42 PM »
the RHA and the FTA
She said at my age I need something else to play with

gary1968

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 06:07:18 PM »
the RHA and the FTA

excuse my ignorance, but eh??
Oh, and I have now signed it.

Gaz

Big Slippy

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 07:38:30 PM »

Road Haulage Assoc and Freight Transport Assoc.
2005 Alive Defender 110 Double Cab
2015 Range Rover Sport

gary1968

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2011, 07:45:13 PM »

Road Haulage Assoc and Freight Transport Assoc.

Ah, cheers.

gaz

bowlzer

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 07:37:29 PM »
Now got 65,421 signatures