Range Rover Classic Roof Rack

· 3 · 876

3 coops

• RRC HCPU/ Disco 200TDI/Ser2SWB/RiceHorseBox
Range Rover Classic Roof Rack
« on: July 21, 2011, 10:18:24 PM »
For Sale - Range Rover Classic roof rack, dog guards, both the guard from the rear seats to load area and a guard across the rear of the load area to allow the top tailgate to be left open, this, second, guard may be locked to stop access to animals in the boot, also acts as security mesh for the back end.

The roof rack is in good condition but a bit grubby, it may be a Brownchurch, I have compared it to the image on there website and seems the same. It has a rail all around except at one end, would allow for a roof tent to operate.

Also five Michelin XCL's in excellent condition, only driven about 2000 miles, mounted on Classic alloy rims.

These items are in Gloucestershire at the moment but I could bring them up if anyone was interested, I will be putting these items on eventually.Will upload photos when I have worked out how!

?250 the lot.

VERY FOND OF WEISSBIER

3 coops

Re: Range Rover Classic Roof Rack
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 10:49:26 PM »
Pics are a big file, pm me and I will email them.
VERY FOND OF WEISSBIER

3 coops

Re: Range Rover Classic Roof Rack
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 10:38:04 PM »
Tyres now spoken for.

Roofrack and dog guard(s) still availible, ?100.

I have had this dog guard in my disco which it fitted fine, a small dog, (or child perhap's), may be able to get over the top, I had two Ridgebacks and it kept them away from the sausages well enough.
VERY FOND OF WEISSBIER