101 9.00-16 Bar Grips for sale

· 1 · 998

sardass

• Mountain Rescue Search Dogs
101 9.00-16 Bar Grips for sale
« on: February 21, 2011, 01:57:29 PM »
4x Used Goodyear Bargrip Tyres for a Land Rover 101

These tyres were fitted to my 101 when I bought it and I've used it for a couple of years with them on.  They were the original fitment by the British Military so if you have a show vehicle these are the tyres for you.

They will fit most other Land Rover models if you want that "Monster Truck" look!

Condition:

These are used tyres, 8 ply rating and of Greek origin, age unknown but you must consider that they are certainly more than 10 years old.  The sale is for 4 tyres and I've roughly measured the tread depth as follows (how do you measure the tread depth on a Bargrip?!)

2x 10mm, 1x 4mm, 1x 5mm

There is a little scoring on some of the tyres where they have been slipped on sharp stones but they are more or less fine.  I'm sure they will be ideal for somebody who needs a spare set for their vehicle - always handy to have.

In terms of performance, these are crossply tyres so you get a bit of roll on the road, off-road they are quite fun - having a tendency to "paddle" through deep mud thanks to the big tread lugs and open pattern and theres no mistaking the footprint!

see ebay 260739678038
Paul Martin
www.sarda.org.uk
Disco 300TDI