Wee update

· 3 · 1327

Lurch032003

• Name: John wilkie
Wee update
« on: November 19, 2016, 06:24:47 PM »
Hi all ,
A wee while ago I listed I got the Landy back on the road and mot well just my luck she still not good ! From the moment I went to pick her up from mot I could tell something was very wrong and upon inspection using a cam into each cylinder I found each piston to be cracked!! Just my luck ! But if any if you know me and my determination despite health this will and us not going to stop me !!!
I have anther bottom end which was kindly given to me and am in slow process of building it up ready to do a swap over in new year so if anyone had been sadly stuck behind me the couple of times I have driven her I'm very sorry for the smoke and smell plus my lack of speed 😔😔😔😔
I hope everyone else out there is okay and maybe hopfully when the weather improves or if I put several layers of thermals on I will be back on the road and hope to see you all at a event soon again.
Take care have a great Xmas and a fantastic new year
John
I'm not lost I'm just slow getting there.

OldJocksRustbucket

Re: Wee update
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2016, 11:19:26 AM »
Hi John
Thats a bugger but at least you've got another short block, hope it goes well
Jock

Lurch032003

• Name: John wilkie
Re: Wee update
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 09:53:57 AM »
Hi John
Thats a bugger but at least you've got another short block, hope it goes well
Jock
Yep it always something but it's keeping me busy and a excuse to get up and do something each day so in a way quite happy and quite moody it has problems to stop me using her as I really enjoy driving her I feel more proud to be driving her if that makes sense I get a overwhelming sense of achievement each time she starts and am driving her to explain it better plus when I waked each day when she was running I didn't care what the weather was like as knew she could handle anything so seeing her facing me each morning I open the blind reminds me to get her fixed ASAP.
Laters as I'm rambling lol
John
I'm not lost I'm just slow getting there.