Self intro and hello

· 4 · 1254

timekeeper

• Name: Matthew D. Pelletier
Self intro and hello
« on: June 16, 2016, 10:53:29 AM »
Hello folks! Just thought I should say hi instead of lurking in the shadows staring at the posts. My wife and I have finally moved to Scotland after 10 years waiting and we couldn't be happier to be here! To explain the name, I am an horologist (clock and watch maker) so ...well i guess that makes sense now. I am looking forward to joining in with you guys in my series 1 dico 300tdi 3 door when we get a bit more settled in.

See ya around!  ;)

Lurch032003

• Name: John wilkie
Re: Self intro and hello
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 03:05:09 PM »
Hi and welcome to Bonnie Scotland and the Slroc check out the events Callander for stuff happening I may see you about if and when I get mine working , I have a friend who is into watch and clock repairs his house reminds me of back to the future part 1 with them all ticking and going off together lol I know it takes him near a week to do all the changes twice a year and is constantly rewinding ones at all differant times due to there wind up times they have .
Cheers john
I'm not lost I'm just slow getting there.

timekeeper

• Name: Matthew D. Pelletier
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2016, 04:05:23 PM »
Why thank you! Really happy to be here!. Yeah I know what ya mean about the clocks. I used to work very hard to prove my skills and get them chiming all at once...now I have disabled most of the chimes lol.

Alan Mc

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 06:17:02 PM »
Welcome in and glad you emigrated...!  See you at an event soon.  Alan.