Refurbished Series Truck Cab (SOLD)

· 5 · 795

Dogmatix

• Name: Dave
Refurbished Series Truck Cab (SOLD)
« on: May 28, 2015, 09:51:32 PM »
Hi,

I have a truck cab to fit a Series Landie for sale. It was repaired and painted as I intended putting it on my Landie but decided a hard top was more practical for my purposes'
It was stripped right down, repaired and given two coats of etch primer and two top coats of marine blue. The window runners have all been renewed and the window locks work as they should. The roof was only painted externally as the internal paint was fine. The top coats were brushed on as I din't have suitable premises for spray properly however this has been done to a good standard. There are a few small dents in the roof but these are hardly noticable except when the light catches them. The galvanised parts were in very poor condition so have been painted with two coats of etch primer and a top coat of 'Coovar' silver paint which is pretty close to the colour of galvanising and certainly looks better than rust. The filler piece that and support bracket are included as are new cab to roof seal and cab to body seal. It's pretty much ready to fit.
I 'd like £300 ONO for it.
I'm located in South Queensferry.
Pictures can be found here:

http://s753.photobucket.com/user/Dogmatix_02/library/Landie%20bits?sort=3&page=1

Dave
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 06:41:35 PM by Dogmatix »
Man has achieved great things armed with a large hammer and a good working knowledge in profanity..........

Navigator

• Discovery 4 Causeway
  • Name: Stuart Clink
Re: Refurbished Series Truck Cab
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 12:17:55 PM »
Shame I dont have the rest of a Series II to put under it!
Navigator          GM1VBE

cenemc

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 05:44:40 PM »
Hi Dave,
I am interested in the truck cab.
I'll send you a PM.

Dogmatix

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2015, 01:52:27 AM »
Cenemc you have a PM. 😊
Man has achieved great things armed with a large hammer and a good working knowledge in profanity..........

Dogmatix

Re: Refurbished Series Truck Cab (SOLD)
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2015, 06:42:13 PM »
Sold pending collection. 😊