Extreme mud tyres and alloys for sale

· 1 · 648

dave

Extreme mud tyres and alloys for sale
« on: September 07, 2014, 11:03:01 AM »
I have for sale a set of 4 Compomotive alloys fitted with nearly new 34" x 11.50 x 16 Ziarelli Forest Extreme tyres. These are the same pattern as Insa Turbo Special Tracks but are much bigger than Insa can offer. The alloys are freshly refurbished and powdercoated in deep gloss black and are very nice indeed! Very straight and clean. When fitting the tyres to the alloys, they balanced up perfectly! Very rare for a tyre of this size! The alloys are the same style as Land Rover Freestlye wheels but have a much wider offset resulting in a nicer stance and less need for wheel spacers. They are also 8.5" x 16 so can take larger tyres. Very nice alloys. They use a standard Land Rover alloy wheel nut(not included). I bought these wheels and tyres earlier on this year but find them to aggressive as I am going to be doing  more and more road miles. These wheels and tyres will fit Defender, Discovery 1 and Range Rover classic with a 2" lift. The wheels include gloss black centre caps but NO ALLOY WHEEL NUTS. I have replaced these with boost alloys and road tyres so you will need to source your own wheel nuts. £1000 no offers. 07517666989