Bargain of the Day

· 3 · 1180

Dean

• Name: Dean Pugh
Bargain of the Day
« on: May 01, 2014, 08:37:57 PM »
Land Rover Experience just sent me an invite to join them in an off road tour around their grounds and the private estates near Dunkeld from the comfort of my own vehicle.   All for the princely sum of £125  :o

Unfortunately I couldn't make the most recent SLROC Green Road Run, but for a £5 (I realise this was discounted from the usual £10) that is real value.   If you want something a little more challenging then the TYRO's, RTV's & CCV's have been only £15 recently.   These are outstanding value and a great way to enjoy a fabulous day of Land Rovering  :) 

(Even a full Weekend of Racing in a Comp Safari only has an entry fee of £110 although I know running a race car has it's costs).

Many thanks to SLROC for the fantastic value and fun it offers.   I would encourage as many as possible to take advantage of these brilliant bargain days out.
2015 Discovery 4 SE Tech
80" 3.5 V8 EFi Trials Car - Old Yelr

MsUK Call Sign - Lowbox 22
MM6 RRP

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
Re: Bargain of the Day
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 11:19:29 PM »
Thanks Dean ! We'd like to keep the price of all the GRR down and can usually do this where we are working with "on-side" landowners like the owners at Balquidder, who just get a little tank-you present for their trouble. Unfortunately we have to charge a bit more when we use MOD or Forestry land as they charge us an administration fee and a cost per vehicle on top of that.

You are right though, all our activities with SLROC, from GRR through Trials and on up to scalectrix Comp Safaris are all really cheap compared to any commercial off-road or motor sport activity.

Cheers,

G. 
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

Dave T

Re: Bargain of the Day
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 07:06:08 AM »
We just need more of them, bit thin on the ground just now  ;) ;)
1994 Defender 90
2016 D4 Graphite