warn 8274

· 1 · 1391

sainter4x4

warn 8274
« on: October 18, 2010, 11:56:46 PM »
reluctant sale of my WARN 8274 the best winch it is very very fast and reliable i have had if for a fiew years now and used it to go green laneing with my suzuki so has not been used to drag a 3tone discovery   this winch cost me a fortune and have spent allot of money doing it up so who ever wins will not be disappointed

i dave done a fiew modifications to it such as pinned and capped main shaft to stop the common problem with the cir clip popping off the break, i have put new heavy duty gigglepin 4x4 brake pads in it, new good winch motor, R clip through the free spool leaver , wireless winch remote  so there is no faffing about with wander leads but i do have the wander lead just needs wiring up, also included is a synthetic rope and hook, i have also just replaced oil ceal bearings and bushed and have put the proper oil in it

?800 ono

i have also got a bow rope with a yellow hook for sale
?100

for more info call 07554662677

will post at buyers cost so ring or emale for a price and i will try and sort it out it it wont be cheep as it is a heavy winch, collection in percon is recomended so that it is not thrown about in the postal vans

« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 12:03:54 AM by sainter4x4 »