Events > HELP & ASSISTANCE REQUIRED !!

Charity Off Road Driving Event- October

(1/2) > >>

Alarmgard:
Hi All,

I am involved in the organisation of an off road driving event that is being put on to raise funds. Basically were looking at putting on a number of activities on, at off road site and teams of 4 people will rotate round the activities during a day. They will be having a go at driving in some and in others they will be driven.

So were looking to have about 12 different activities, at the moment were looking at the following:

Off Road Course - Driven by experienced person
Off Road Course - a gentle course where they get the opportunity to drive, with an experienced person giving them help and assistance.
Tyro Course - another opportunity to drive with an experienced person giving help and assistance
Tracked vehicle - Driving opportunity
Quad bikes - Driving opportunity
Comp Safari experience - Get driven round a basic course to give an idea of what these vehicles can do.
Tractor - Driving opportunity.
Diggers - Get to try driving a digger and dumper

The above are just an example of what were looking at. What I am posting for is to see if anyone would be up for helping with any of the above, if you have a another activity you would be happy to provide or if you have an unusual vehicle or bit of plant that could be of interest.

I cant promise any payment for getting involved, but I say it will be a really enjoyable day, you will be fed well and the help would be appreciated by at lot of local people.

As I said the event will be towards the end of October and it wont clash with any of the SLROC Events, its not certain it will run yet as I need to ensure we have enough vehicles to actually put the event on.

If your interested in helping out then please get in touch with me by email please colin.rodger@virgin.net

Disco Robbo:
Pm Sent.

Robbie

yellodisco:
PM sent, Alan

Alan Mc:
Hi - I'll drop you an email Colin but happy to assist as it's for a good cause.  Am a member without a LRover at the moment so can perhaps help in some non-driving way.

Alan
07771 966699

ffourphantomfixer:
PM / email sent

Drew.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version