TYRO at Torphicen 31st

· 8 · 2367

Dunc

• Name: Duncan Thomson
TYRO at Torphicen 31st
« on: August 31, 2013, 06:20:04 PM »
 :D  :D  Many thanks to the Saunder's for use of this site , the marshalls ( Dean , Peter +anybody else I've missed ) the course builder who is obviously on a diet , as the course was a wee bit tight . It was a brilliant day lots of great fun , good crack , interesting courses and if the rain had stayed on it would have become even more interesting  with a lot of folk on normal road tyres , but I am as happy as a pig in muck to be 1st in my class (the only P38 there ) .Nice to see more than a few shiney's there , but would have been nicer to see more competitors , but you can't get everything....    Duncan.
If a hammer won't fix it, get a bigger hammer !!

Alan Mc

Re: TYRO at Torphicen 31st
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2013, 09:21:43 PM »
Agree, thanks to all involved - great day and my boys loved it in the back!  Alan.

Dunc

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 05:57:28 PM »
 :) Would anybody have some pictures from the Tyro ?, I know that at least 2 people were takings pictures .. Duncan

tomb raider

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 10:06:24 PM »
I'm glad you all enjoyed it good to see all those shiny motors coming out at last just a pitty I couldn't de there to see you all driving those sections sorry if the gates were a little tight but it was getting dark hop to see you all and more next time cheers to Dean for running the tyro for me and assisting in the set up

Dunc

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2013, 10:19:50 PM »
I'm glad you all enjoyed it good to see all those shiny motors coming out at last just a pitty I couldn't de there to see you all driving those sections sorry if the gates were a little tight but it was getting dark hop to see you all and more next time cheers to Dean for running the tyro for me and assisting in the set up

Dougie if you want I could get you a really bright head torch.....  LOL  either that or the P38 will have to go on a crash diet !!!... LOL

Duncan

A.J.M

• Name: Alan Morrison
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2013, 10:22:00 PM »
Tyro was really good. Some of the gates were a bit tight but we did tweak them.
LR sadly haven't fitted a "Breath in" mode to terrain response so a couple of gates were too slim for me haha.
Disco3 plus sidesteps makes for one wide car.

Shall enter another one.

Kevin was my mate who was taking pictures, he will have them in a photobucket file soon.

Dean

• Name: Dean Pugh
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2013, 11:13:01 PM »
It was really good to see everyone having fun. Glad I could help out. Hope to see you all at the next one.

Dean
2015 Discovery 4 SE Tech
80" 3.5 V8 EFi Trials Car - Old Yelr

MsUK Call Sign - Lowbox 22
MM6 RRP

Dave T

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2013, 06:54:37 AM »
Fun? Fun? huh, it was fun in the morning (when I had one point) but what an afternoon, from hero to zero in five sections  :o ;) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Its always good to get a shiny slightly dusty, just want this breath in mode.
1994 Defender 90
2016 D4 Graphite