Mudmaster 2012

· 35 · 12447

Dave T

Re: Mudmaster 2012
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2012, 06:15:48 AM »
What a brilliant day out yesterday, celebrating when we got further than last year, was having the same number an omen??? ......... the entrance to the first stage. I had been wondering why the instructions talked about a torch, found out in a pitch Blake Forrest   ;D ;D ;D
1994 Defender 90
2016 D4 Graphite

Land Rogie

• Name: Eileen Knight
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 10:22:57 PM »
I've seen some great pictures!! Looks like it was a great weekend :( I missed it. I thought it was an event for modified vehicles only...turns out could've taken part..may not have gotten very far but  ;D sooooooooooo would've been fun!!! Mudmaster 2013..may I ?

Dave T

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2012, 07:07:52 AM »
Eileen, where have you seen photos? And yes you should  ;D
1994 Defender 90
2016 D4 Graphite

Land Rogie

• Name: Eileen Knight
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2012, 11:00:01 PM »
Pics were on Facebook :) but I see there's now lots of great ones here now  ;D I am so booked in for Mudmaster 2013..there's a GRR sector I believe so surely I canny break anything important doing that...although it would mean missing lots of lovely muddy "puddles" ......................oh the dilema lol  ::)

rusty

• Name: Richard Lee
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2012, 12:04:23 PM »
Pics were on Facebook :) but I see there's now lots of great ones here now  ;D I am so booked in for Mudmaster 2013..there's a GRR sector I believe so surely I canny break anything important doing that...although it would mean missing lots of lovely muddy "puddles" ......................oh the dilema lol  ::)

We entered in the GRR class this year in my "shiney" Twisted 90 that got a bit or ridicule at scrutineering - but we were allowed to have a go at all the off-road sections. It just meant that anything we did was not scored in these sections, which wasn't so bad as we spent most of our time lost or very stuck (Sunday sections seemed particularly muddy) or plain forgetting to fill out any of our forms. I was glad to be given the opportunity to have a go at the easier sections whilst being able to avoid ones that would probably have resulted in something breaking - as it is I escaped with only two dents and a scratch, bonus!

If they don't change it next year, I would certainly recommend the GRR class for more casual people!

Excellent job all!

Rusty