wanted land rover,on road and a off roader

· 3 · 531

kerbsidebob

wanted land rover,on road and a off roader
« on: August 16, 2012, 07:09:41 PM »
Looking for a few land rovers mostly for off road use,also one for on road . other 4x4 considered,contact me or lamancha 4x4,steering guards also sought
INSIDE EVERY OLD PERSON IS A YOUNGER PERSON, WONDERING WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED

Dean

• Name: Dean Pugh
Re: wanted land rover,on road and a off roader
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 11:19:38 PM »
Hello,

I don't know if this is of interest.   Here is a copy of a post I put up earlier in the year.   I must admit I didn't get a lot of interest at the time and never got around to / couldn't face ebaying it.   I have been using it at a couple of tyros and a rtv and I have used it when marshalling at comp safari's at Drumclog and Forrest Estate.   I am planning to marshal at the comp at Bathgate this weekend.   I have even used it for commuting to work across Glasgow for a couple of weeks.   It is excellent offroad and all have been without any problems.

Please feel free to get in contact if it is the sort of thing you are long for.   (Whilst I don't want to give it away we could discuss the price.)

Best regards,

Dean

http://s1072.photobucket.com/albums/w365/drrp1/

For Sale - Defender 90 2.5 n/a Diesel - Soft Top - Ex-military
« on: April 15, 2012, 07:35:43 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
Hello,

I have decided to sell my 90, and will also be selling my other car, so that I can live the Land Rover Life full time in a Discovery.

D Reg 1986/7, although V5 shows it being first registered in 1999 when it left the military.
117,780 Km (about 73,000 Miles).   I was told it had a reconditioned engine fitted just before it left the military - pity they didn't put something a bit beefier in.
It was then used by one family, mostly on Mull until I bought it last year.
MOT'd and Taxed till the end of October 2012.
Last MOT had only 1 Advisory on the offside Steering Box Drop Arm Ball Joint which has now been replaced.
This Landy has taken me to many SLROC and other events with out any issues.

£3,000, ovno

I have pictures I can e-mail if I can't work out how to get them on this thread.

The 90 and I are located on the Southside of Glasgow (G78)

Please reply, PM or phone me on 07590 696 400

I look forward to hearing from you,

Dean
2015 Discovery 4 SE Tech
80" 3.5 V8 EFi Trials Car - Old Yelr

MsUK Call Sign - Lowbox 22
MM6 RRP

big sid

• Name: sid thomson
Re: wanted land rover,on road and a off roader
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 07:57:48 PM »
hi there
i have a defender 90 on an m reg converted to a pickup good 300tdi engine serviced timing belt and tensioner done new radiator
new clutch and recon r380 gearbox,snorkel warn powerplant winch ,bumper with A bar and spotlights also have standard bumper with spotlights has had a rear quarter chassis done at some point. on steel wheels but also have a set of freestyle wheels to go with it.
mot untill june 2013 currently sorned. was using landrover to travel from perth to cumnock and back every week with no issue,now supplied with company transport so needing to sell
looking for around 3.500 located in perth
can be contacted on 07510981386 cheers sid