FS: Faultmate FCR for Discovery 3 (FCR30)

· 2 · 1411

Ade

FS: Faultmate FCR for Discovery 3 (FCR30)
« on: December 20, 2011, 12:03:59 PM »

For sale is a Faultmate FCR to suit a Discovery 3

I've only used it twice since purchasing it July this, but it is a great bit of kit!

Only reason for sale is that I'm looking to move onto a one of there more advanced bit of readers, that enables me to also re-flash the software

The Faultmate FCR is designed and manufactured specifically for Reading and Clearing all possible Fault Codes on every system with built-in self diagnostic capability on board each Land Rover model it covers.

Provided and priced as a personal use item for individual vehicle owners, the Faultmate FCR will lock itself to the VIN of the first vehicle it is used on, however, this feature also acts as a theft deterrent, because there is little point anyone stealing the unit, as once used on a vehicle, as it will not work with any other vehicle.

Kit comes complete with a FCR Unit, an OBD/Interface Lead, a USB Cable - everything you need to start Reading and Clearing your Fault Codes.

Cost new was ? 255.97; I have the receipt that can be sent with the unit

Looking for ?200 collected (or +?5 for a courier) ono

Having spoken to Colin and Black Box Solustions, it will cost ?20.99 + 15% VAT to transfer the unit onto another VIN which is payable via the buyer

Colin from BBS has also confirmed the full warranty and support of the unit will be transferred to the new owner

Thanks

Ade

td5inblack

• Name: Ian Whaley
Re: FS: Faultmate FCR for Discovery 3 (FCR30)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 12:32:20 PM »
Ade,

is the FCR still for sale?, if so would you take £140 inc p & p for it?