imankiyo

Monster Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8 SWB Diesel Automatic FOR SALE
« on: September 30, 2013, 11:00:17 PM »
** FOR SALE *** Monster Pajero 2.8 SWB Auto Diesel MK2. Winter pack edition. MAKE ME AN OFFFER - £2500 ONO. **I need it gone this week to get funds to buy a new car, I don't want to take out a loan whilst I wait for this to sell.

12 month MOT, 6 month TAX.

PX Possible, or a straight swap. I'm after a car with high MPG, less than 10 years old and under 80k mileage. Preferably a Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Kia, or other Japanese cars, but may consider others.

For sale is my pride and joy, a car that I have dearly valued and build up. As you can see it's a big truck. It has a 3 inch body lift ontop of the 2 lift standard factory lift, and a Y60 coils which gives it a 4.5 inch suspension lift (spent over £400 having it lifted). It comes with cooper discoverer 35 x 12.5 on 15 rims (tyres itself are worth over £600). This car will take you absolutely everywhere, regardless of the terrain or the conditions of the road. A real head turned too, and ideal... just paint the car and it'll be ready for any advertisement.

Full service with all filters and oils changed (June '13), all new brake discs and pads (Aug '13), brand new exhaust (Mar '13). Glow plug relay installed, which will allow the car to start whatever the freezing condition. Heated fuel filter. Pump seal replaced, and rocker seals. EGR valve blanked. Just replaced the CV gaiter boots this week for MOT.

Good audio system, will accept USB, AUX and CDs. Roof bar lights are wired, so if you want lights ontop of the car all you need to buy are the spots and bar. Everything is already set up.

Now, the bad bits:

1. Tyres need balancing. Need to find a garage which has the right machine to balance big tyres.
2. Speedometer shows incorrect reading, probably not converted properly as it was initially kph. Easily fixed, it just never bothered me.
3. Steering wheel slightly off. Not a tracking issue, just steering needs to be corrected.

Located in Dundee. Only selling it because my situation has changed and I need a car with higher MPG as I will be driving to London regularly. Any questions or for more pics, or for viewing, please contact me. 07960136000.

ffourphantomfixer

• Name: Andrew Forrest
Re: Monster Mitsubishi Pajero 2.8 SWB Diesel Automatic FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 05:23:00 PM »
Is it me... I cant see the Land Rover badge anywhere  ???
She said at my age I need something else to play with

imankiyo

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2013, 07:47:51 PM »
Haha, there isn'r space for a lawnmower sign :)

Black Sheep

• "should have bought a 90"
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 08:15:18 PM »
To small for me  ;D
If you don't get any takers here try the Scottish Mud Club Forum as they have a more diverse clientele when it comes to their vehicles.
Good luck with the sale  ;)

imankiyo

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2013, 08:27:53 PM »
Sure, I'll sign up with them tonight. It's not everyones liking this car, but if you know anyone please refer them to this post. In a position where I need another car, but don't want to take out a loan whilst I wait for this one to sell.

I've just moved to Dundee last month or so, what's the market like for these types of car?  And what are the prices it normally goes for?

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2013, 02:42:36 PM »
You are probably on the wrong Forum to be trying to sell a Mitsubishi. The "Land Rover Owners" bit in the title is a clue....

Good luck but better targeting of your marketing effort is required ! 

If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

allen

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 11:16:13 PM »
don't forget the SCOTTISH part of the club name  ;)