free stuff!!!

· 7 · 1168

webby

free stuff!!!
« on: August 23, 2011, 09:49:12 AM »
thought that would get you to look!
 we are having to move house, the landlord wants our house for his son >:(!! so we dont know where we will end up yet, but i cant take my clutter with me so it is all available to anyone who would like it, if not it will go to the tip/scrap man in the next few weeks, but i would rather it went to some use rather than that.
 it is mostly disco 300tdi parts, but there is a sIII rim and tyre! disco stuff to include ....

dials guages dash things, cup holders, 2x diesel tanks, various seatbelts, light clusters, indicators front, exhaust middle rear section welded at the join, full chassis pretty good order no holes, glove box........
 loads of bits and bobs really, if interested come and have a look and take away what you like, as i said i cant take it with me! so feel free to pm me and arrange a time to come round!
cheers
scott
 located near innerwick just outside dunbar, eh42! ;D
could you pass the spanner....... the other one, oh the hammer too....... ok the grinder please......

Pilot Custard

• Name: Ian Stuart
Re: free stuff!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 03:57:26 PM »
Scott - you still got stuff?
(300tdi Disco stuff is what I need :D )

webby

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 05:02:19 PM »
i have mate what you after!
could you pass the spanner....... the other one, oh the hammer too....... ok the grinder please......

Maxxed_Ross

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 06:49:58 PM »
can you put me down for a diesel tank please... I'm offshore for 2 weeks so will come pick it up as soon as I get back!
"Lara" - 2001 Defender 110 Tomb Raider Edition

webby

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 07:31:45 PM »
can you put me down for a diesel tank please... I'm offshore for 2 weeks so will come pick it up as soon as I get back!

one tank gone!! ;D

Pilot Custard

• Name: Ian Stuart
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 08:22:29 PM »
i have mate what you after!
I'll take whatever you have..... it'll fit my car, or it'll fit a swap with someone else for something that will fit my car :D

Maxxed_Ross

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 12:25:06 PM »

one tank gone!! ;D

excellent!

Mine is leaking when I fill it right up so I really need to get my finger out and swap it
"Lara" - 2001 Defender 110 Tomb Raider Edition