Tree Sliders

· 6 · 1391

metrosul

Tree Sliders
« on: January 21, 2016, 01:11:07 PM »
Just discovered a firm that makes what they call "tree sliders" for all types of Land Rovers. They give free carriage to UK "excluding Scotland and the Islands". Whatever your politics, Scotland IS part of the UK. They claim it's their carrier that makes this extra charge but I've never bought stuff online and been charged extra for delivery to mainland Scotland.
Ironically, they're based in Wales....

They're called "Mill Services" .Kevin Davies
 Barley Villa
 Walwyns Castle
 Haverfordwest
 Pembrokeshire
 SA62 3EB
 07974 970369
kevin@mill-services-uk.co.uk

Alastair

rangerovering

Re: Tree Sliders
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 04:03:00 PM »
I got HD sills for my series from them, very good quality. No problem with postage at the time (3years ago)
Steve

Mike

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 08:43:04 PM »
Arrange your own courier via Interparcel  ;)

cenemc

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 09:41:01 PM »
They give free carriage to UK "excluding Scotland and the Islands". Whatever your politics, Scotland IS part of the UK. They claim it's their carrier that makes this extra charge but I've never bought stuff online and been charged extra for delivery to mainland Scotland.

Chill,  8) He has missed out the word Highland before Scotland is all.
His skills are in metal-bashing not wordsmithing.

On his Main page of his web site he states
"All prices quoted are inclusive of the carriage to a mainland address, some parts of Scotland, Northern Ireland and Islands do incur a surcharge, so if you reside at one of these locations please check the surcharge prior to your order so it can be quoted for. "

http://www.mill-services-uk.co.uk/index.html

I know people who have got parts from him and they are very happy with his service and the goods.

top drive

• They gave me an MOT - fools
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 03:12:35 PM »
i bought mine from shire fabrications on ebay.

he emailed me after i'd paid asking for more money to ship (having already payed 20 quid as i live in Aberdeen)... i told him to jog on and to cancel my order ...

he said he had already sent them and not to bother with the extra payment.

They turned up the next day and were good quality, so i sent him the money but it certainly would make me think carefully before buying there again.

I've had every excuse under the sun from shipping companies and some corkers such as ferry surcharge for highland and islands- which i can buy if i lived on an island..... When infact i am Aberdeen City - not even the shire. im 8 miles from the city center !
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 06:23:38 AM by Admin »
`87 ninety - full rebuild with 11l 200tdi conversion ,2 inch lift and 13 inch shocks and relevent protection/sliders./ dislocation cones

Goes like a stabbed rat.

Mike

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 09:41:47 AM »
I'd add a surcharge for Aberdeen too. Takes forever to get anywhere  >:(