Genuine Range Rover Parts Catalogue for sale- ?20---SOLD

· 4 · 1059

Korkie

• Name: Geoff Harrold
Genuine Range Rover Parts Catalogue for sale- ?20---SOLD
« on: December 08, 2010, 07:59:47 PM »
This is a genuine Land Rover Parts Ltd parts catalogue covering the Range Rover up to Oct 1985 up to and including Chassis suffix BA.
Its part no RTC9846CH published in April 1989.
It is NOT a workshop manual.
It is illustrated on every page and gives a parts breakdown of anything and everything to the last nut, bolt & washer including part numbers.
I would guess that it is over 200 pages in A4 size and is softback.
It is in "as new" condition.
Needs to be collected from Torrance.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 09:21:39 PM by Korkie »
Kilmaurs, Kilmarnock

rangerovering

Re: Genuine Range Rover Parts Catalogue for sale- ?20
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 08:46:26 PM »
Hi, presumably the numbers still work today with the parts computers? Just asking the Q becuase it would be a dead useful thing to have!!
Steve

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 08:51:58 PM »
Hi, presumably the numbers still work today with the parts computers? Just asking the Q becuase it would be a dead useful thing to have!!

The parts numbers don't change. The other great "added value" is that its effectively an exploded view of most assemblies, so its easier to work out how they all go together.
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

rangerovering

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 09:13:03 PM »

The parts numbers don't change. The other great "added value" is that its effectively an exploded view of most assemblies, so its easier to work out how they all go together.

Sweeet, I'll take it! Can pick it up, might be a wee while though is that OK with yourself Korkie? Would be between the end of next week and christmas if thats alright?
Steve