Pro-trac front guard new unused for sale

· 7 · 1391

Lurch032003

• Name: John wilkie
Pro-trac front guard new unused for sale
« on: October 08, 2016, 12:17:23 PM »
I have thus front guard which I bought thinking I would fit it to my series 3 but totally wrong its a defender one and I'm not going to chop chassis to fit this , I bought it fir £75:00 and want £75:00 no haggling etc pick up only no bolts come with it seemingly three on the chassis already and one other needed which is blanked out on a defender chassis both sides .
Its a pro-trac gold in colour as said never fitted/used £75:00
Pm me if you wish to but it will send detail of address then .
Cheers
John
Tried to take pics and upload but keep getting error if you pm me will send pics to your email address or mobile
I'm not lost I'm just slow getting there.

Greigboy

1986 Land Rover 90 CSW V8

Lurch032003

Re: Pro-trac front guard new unused for sale
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 06:01:46 PM »
This might help if it's the same one

http://www.mm-4x4.com/pro-trac---steering--sump-guard-with-10mm-recovery-eyes---please-click-image-to-select-vehicle-3102-p.asp

yep thats the one thanks grieg its also the place my mate bought it from who sold me it saying it would fit mine , yea right thanks OLD mate who suddenly doesn't answer his phone any more grrr hence why its for sale folks same as what i paid for it.
collection only or can possible fuel cost wise deliver if local to me im at EH558Sp if that helps folks
john

Landy girl

• Name: caroline duncan
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 08:00:58 PM »
Have you still got this I can come and collect, may have series 3 one you need also

Lurch032003

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 09:47:36 PM »
Hi yes it's still availble , I'm not looking at getting one due to have a heavy duty winch plate fitted to mine and this was off the cuff purchase of mate but once bought realised it was never going to fit without server cutting etc so selling at same as I got it at so if your still interested pm your details and will email you my address let me know time and day to suit you .
Cheers
John

Lurch032003

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2016, 12:43:18 AM »
Hi yes it's still availble , I'm not looking at getting one due to have a heavy duty winch plate fitted to mine and this was off the cuff purchase of mate but once bought realised it was never going to fit without server cutting etc so selling at same as I got it at so if your still interested pm your details and will email you my address let me know time and day to suit you .
Cheers
John

Sold pending collection

Lurch032003

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2016, 08:40:10 PM »
This is now sold thankyou
John