Heavy duty twin axle car transporter for sale

· 2 · 1166

Maxxed_Ross

Heavy duty twin axle car transporter for sale
« on: August 24, 2010, 10:01:08 AM »
I've just bought a new lightweight trailer for my track car, so the faithful heavy duty has to go

I bought it 3 years ago from a guy who used to to cart about small construction equipment (a 2 ton dumper truck being one of them) so it has had a bit of light damage over the years - but nothing that isn't easily fixer or affects performance.

The brakes were recently services and all 4 are working perfectly as is the handbrake.

The bed is heavy chequer plate and is accessed by hydralically tilting the trailer up on it's end and driving straight on.

It is fitted with a winch but unfortunately the original handle was lost at some point.

All 4 tyres are heavy duty Falken items with good tread. It has only been to Knockhill and back a few occasions in the time I've owned it but has always pulled well.

The bed is 6ft wide and I think 15ft long but I can't remember exactly. I can check if required

The main bad points of the trailer are that it requires a new jockey wheel as the current one droipped down on the motorway and has a flat spot and a worn out centre bush - but it does still work well enough to shove the trailer about when unloaded.

Ther second is the lack of lights on the trailer. It did have full electrics at some stage but they were in poor rondition when I bought it so were removed. I have been using a trailer board instead but I don't think it would be too difficult to fit permanent lights if you required it.

There is a mounting bracket for a spare wheel but I don't have one fitted to it

Looking for a quick sale so ?200 to take it away today.

Currently based at Dreadnought Garage in Callender but it will be moving to Bonnybridge on Friday

I will be going to take better pictures at some point this week

Contact me on **** as I don't get the oppertunity to check my email very often

NOW SOLD
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 10:26:30 PM by Maxxed_Ross »
"Lara" - 2001 Defender 110 Tomb Raider Edition

Maxxed_Ross

Re: Heavy duty twin axle car transporter for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 10:26:43 PM »
Now sold, thanks for all the interest
"Lara" - 2001 Defender 110 Tomb Raider Edition