Club Open Day & Tyro Trials Taster Sessions - Hopetoun Horse Trials 28/29 July

· 7 · 4294

DU

We have been invited by Hopetoun Estates to hold a club recruiting display at this year’s Hopetoun International Horse Trials on 28 & 29 July. The aim will be to have a number of club vehicles on display, two short Tyro trials courses (operated under an MSA Tyro Taster event permit) where prospective new members can be driven on a few sections by “highly skilled” club members (using the club members’ vehicles), to get some idea of what we are all about.  Armed with the club caravan, some photos/DVDs of all our events, a pile of membership forms and some enthusiasm, we hope to encourage a few of the expected 7,000 visitors to join us. If you fancy coming along to help on either or both days, please contact:
Donald Urquhart at dsurquhart@hotmail.co.uk or on 07774 828269 or
Andy Taylor at andyt08@blueyonder.co.uk or on 07554 444356.
For those of you who have horse mad families, there is also an opportunity to marshal on the (horse trials) pedestrian crossing points and get a ringside seat to an internationally acclaimed event. You can park your car next to the crossing point, put on the kettle and will be issued with a marshal’s pass, packed lunch and your very own whistle. Junior marshals must be aged 14 or over and be accompanied by a parent or guardian (of robust attitude). If you have any queries please get in touch.

Pilot Custard

• Name: Ian Stuart
Put me on the list for helping - with or without the Discovery.

DU

Good Stuff Ian

Can you add this to the website and pass it on to any horse enthusiasts that you know of?
Let me know what your reg number is and I will get you added to the list.

Regards.
D

Pilot Custard

• Name: Ian Stuart
Done..

yellodisco

• Name: Alan Griffith
Count me in for this too, alan

scotscim

Hi If you still  help.

I can make it with the 90
Greig
Greig

1996 Defender 110 300tdi station wagon

1953 series 1 80 inch

DU

Hi Greig

Send me a PM with your contact e mail/mobile number & I will confirm details nearer the time.

Regards
Donald