RTV driving day 2nd and 3rd August

· 2 · 1466

tomb raider

RTV driving day 2nd and 3rd August
« on: July 29, 2014, 07:37:12 AM »
August 2nd and 3rd RTV trial and driving day at the MOD ground just outside Stirling.

If you can help in the running of this event then please let us know.
We need all the usual jobs filled,
On Saturday the 2nd
•   Take part in the friendly competition of an RTV Trial
•   Safety scrutineering and signing on 08:30 – 09:30. Both events start at 10:00
•   Cost £15.00 per driver.
•   Spectators are welcome to come and watch the action.
•   Experienced drivers available to accompany or advise any first time or novice entrants.
On Sunday the 3rd the driving day

The gate will open at 10am till 4pm
£20 per car
 DIRECTIONS
The site is on Gateside road on the south west side of Stirling.
From jct9 take the A872 at the 2nd round about take the 1st left, on to the traffic lights turn left stay on the main road till the 2nd mini roundabout take the 1st left over the motorway, left at the jct, stay on this road till you see the site on the left, orange arrows will be out to help. Please drive slowly as this is a busy road with walkers and horse and I would like get the club back to this site, and as I am very local I would like not to go in to hiding.

for more info call Gene

bobby

• www.gemm4x4.co.uk
Re: RTV driving day 2nd and 3rd August
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 12:18:48 PM »
hi all

the site is on the right, my typo.

and also if the gate is not open when u get there please do not block the road the next part off the site is a working site and need access all the time

bm
We drive the landrovers, we brake the landrovers, I fix the landrovers. GEMM 4X4 LTD workshop@gemm4x4.co.uk,, slrocchairman at gmail.com