The Neds are back :-(

· 22 · 3987

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
The Neds are back :-(
« on: April 29, 2011, 07:22:48 PM »
Mostly I really enjoy living in the country.....then the Neds arrive. The photos are from last weekend, the river bank across from us the morning after they left - cans, bottles camping gear and soiled underwear..... Todays fun was 4 seperate car-loads trying to blag their way up our track - one clown even trying to argue that... "The Right to Roam Act allows driving anywhere..."

I'm a keen walker, member of the Rights of Way Society, the lot - but these beggars ruin it for everyone. Imagine trying to get permission for an event from a farmer the week after a visit from these B*stards

If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....

philbert

Re: The Neds are back :-(
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 08:30:27 PM »
hanging is too good for the Ba*stards
they just spoil it for everybody

MudBucket

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 10:02:59 PM »
take note of their reg numbers, and when they leave send pictures etc to the council. I'm sure there is an up to ?20000 fine for "fly tipping" etc(?)

if only you could fed-ex the litter back to their houses.

they are probably doing it cos they have converted their own homes and streets into slums. they want treated like adults, they demand respect, they demand rights, they don't deserve anything, and should not have respect or rights until they have earned it.

coolcamper55

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 10:34:34 PM »
Maybe you should try an electric fence and not connected to the usual car battery but to the grid.
Run it along the river bank
I take it Plod is of no help?

T

genem

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 11:31:20 PM »
I take it Plod is of no help?

T

As luck would have it Plod had been visiting to talk about last weeks Neds about 45 minutes before the next crew turned up :-(
Their suggestion is to block every possible unofficial car-parking spot along the river and loch-side with earth banks, rock or whatever on the basis that the Neds are too lazy to walk more than 20 metres from the car. Its a shame, thats a great spot for a family picnic but not only is the river bank now covered in broken glass but the liklihood is that the entrance will be blocked.  As for our place - I'm re-installing a gate at the road-end we took down 7 years ago. >:( >:(

rangerovering

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 12:28:52 AM »
Bunch of t*ssers, come out to the countryside and make a mess like that it is disgusting >:(

Whereabouts in the country are you? I would be happy to help clean the mess up if it prevents a bit of river being ruined.

Speaking of littering, I remember my Dad telling me a story of when we had not long moved into a new farm in Fife and there was chip shop papers kept appearing in the fields next to the road. There was a layby nearby where people were stopping eating their chips, then the wrappers went straight out the window when there was a bin there! He caught the culprits once and picked up a pile of the papers, went up to the window and told them he was sick fed up tidying up their s*** and threw them in the window. Funny how the the papers never reappeared after that  ;D
Steve

genem

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 12:38:10 AM »
He caught the culprits once and picked up a pile of the papers, went up to the window and told them he was sick fed up tidying up their s*** and threw them in the window. Funny how the the papers never reappeared after that  ;D

Good for him ! - In a similar vein, my wife once chased a bunch down the track, caught up with them before the road-end and handed them back the soiled nappy and wet-wipes they had just thrown in the bushes by the chicken run.   

piper5

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 06:44:06 AM »
i would give these pics to the local newspapers as well

Dave T

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 07:25:53 AM »
Things like this always amaze me, we dive a lot and go to some really spectacular places around the coast, but the rubbish that is dumped there really is criminal. Does it expand so that there is too much to take away????? What is their train of thought, "I'll go to this scenic place and look at all the sh1te there", why not miss out the middle man and just have a picnic at the local dump, it would be closer! And its not always neds, I once went sailing with my boss in his yacht (over ?90K worth) and what happened to the empty tins ..... straight over the side without even flinching, I blew a gasket at him and the others on board, they just couldn't see it, all this will wash up one day onto the beaches around the coast, lovely!
1994 Defender 90
2016 D4 Graphite

ffourphantomfixer

• Name: Andrew Forrest
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 01:57:45 PM »
The RAF are selling some Harriers and the usaaf are selling some A10s, either of these would soon sort out these fkin idiots and their mess, if you get the shot just right then you will have a new earth/mud bank just where they were.
 the Crab.
She said at my age I need something else to play with

Alarmgard

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 05:24:37 PM »
The RAF are selling some Harriers and the usaaf are selling some A10s, either of these would soon sort out these fkin idiots and their mess, if you get the shot just right then you will have a new earth/mud bank just where they were.
 the Crab.

If hes going to consider some planes he might as well go all the way  ;D http://www.edisposals.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Disposals-Public-Site/en_US/-/GBP/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=MieqQ4wkQg8000ArvQ_8K1sp0000sDmq48-X?ProductRef=ARK001%40Disposals-Public&JumpTo=OfferList
Colin Rodger

Marshals needed for CompSafari's give me a call if you can help.
Email:colin.rodger@virgin.net or mobile: 07767726075

Rural rebel

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 06:28:43 PM »
Buy a big ol Angus Bull, then forget to mention the fact he's in there when they turn up for one of their 'weekends' he'll soon sort them out......

Ginger_TD5

• Name: Gordon McNair
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011, 07:00:27 PM »
they just couldn't see it, all this will wash up one day onto the beaches around the coast, lovely!

Thanks for saying Dave, I live in Troon next to the beach and you should see the c**p washed up on a daily basis as I walk the dog along the shore morning and evening. Also the amount of rubbish left on the beach by the day trippers is absolutely horrendous, broken Buckie bottles in the sand etc. I have relations that stay near Carmel by the Sea in California and there is never a drop of litter on the beach...the punishment is more severe maybe that is why Clint Eastwood was the mayor  ;) ;)

rangerovering

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2011, 07:13:15 PM »
Buy a big ol Angus Bull, then forget to mention the fact he's in there when they turn up for one of their 'weekends' he'll soon sort them out......

Now that would be funny :D
Steve

lexi

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011, 08:46:34 PM »
 They are beyond education . They then have the cheek to tell you that they love to get away and that "they do the fishing".

That is the kind of mess that forced Loch Awe landowners to apply and get a Protection Order for the Loch.
  The same behaviour has caused The Park Authority to ban camping and fires on Loch Lomond........you should see the mess!!
  There is no money around yet I have found scores of tents and even drink and bottled water abandoned.

If you have no respect for your own gear?...........even though it is cheap stuff.

These people will have an influence on the Elections coming up.......what a Joke!!