boxing day bash

· 6 · 3340

brido

boxing day bash
« on: December 26, 2010, 03:50:59 PM »
hi i was there for first half of the day done the five laps of the first course really enjoyed it brido :)   
Brian Taylor M168 OMS

Sandy

Re: boxing day bash
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 12:23:51 PM »
Thanks to Frank Wolfe for some splendid shots of the Boxing Day Bash, now in the 'Misc' section of the Gallery.

I have made these larger and sharper than usual, as an experiment. This gives us a larger file, so longer to download and we could not keep photographs at this size for ever but I'd appreciate some feedback. Did it fit your screen? Was it better?

Incidentally, some shots show drivers and passengers without seat-belts. Is this within the rules? I would have thought that after the Tom Rae accident ..............

All the Best for 2011,

Sandy.

Dwell Angle

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2010, 01:12:09 PM »
Thanks to everyone involved in organising the Boxing Day Bash.  I had a great time and the smile on my face took ages to go away ;D.  Thanks to Ian, Johnny and David for being my co-pilots and  Graham for letting me go around in his motor with Ian!

All the best,

Ian

AKM

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2010, 04:32:07 PM »
Thanks to the organisers.  My first bash at the Boxing Day Bash and I had a great time, great fun...  ;D ;D
AKM

jumplead

• MM3JZB. . MSA SCRUTINEER, lowbox 21
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2010, 09:23:17 PM »
seat belts are to be worn at all times most motors that you cant see seat belts are comp motors with lap belts.

Sandy

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 09:41:45 PM »
Jumplead,

Thanks!

Sandy.