Disco MPI for sale

· 5 · 1064

stan

• Ex Military 110
Disco MPI for sale
« on: February 20, 2011, 07:18:03 PM »
Hi there,

am selling my Disco MPI, have a Series 3 to rebuild this summer and have decided to trim the collection.

It is a 94, bought from Morrisons Landrover in Stirling. They replaced all of the brake pipes in copper before I got it. During my ownership it has had front and rear axles rebuilt with all new parts, it has a partial stainless steel exhaust system (from cat back), a reconditioned Ashcroft gearbox which has the cross-drilled
shaft to allow for lubrication. Within the last year it has had ?600 spent at Gemm 4x4, they fitted a new coil pack, ignition leads, engine sensors, in-tank fuel pump. Since then, I have replaced the metal fuel lines with flexibles and a new filter. Also has steering guard, diff guards, Insa Turbo mud terrains, wide steel powder-coated wheels (same as Camel Trophy vehicles), all steel heavy duty rear bumper with built in jacking points. I have used the car as a second vehicle, mileage is around 112,000 ( will have to check again to confirm), it has appeared on Sandy's Green Road runs and the odd Driving Day. Faults - it has an oil leak from the cam shaft oil seal, has been like this for a year or so and I have just topped oil up as required. The drivers window regulator needs replaced. I was going to give the roof a repaint this spring as it is hand finished in black, still have the paint.
A good Landy which still has much mileage in it, rear floor is original, couple of small welds last year but sound.
I have a spare pair of new rear discs with pads and rear axle oil seals, a new Armstrong steering damper, will throw these in.

Looking for ?900 ono, car is in Bearsden, north Glasgow.

DRH

Re: Disco MPI for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 07:54:32 PM »
PM Sent

Daveb1971

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 09:00:45 PM »
Is this still for sale?
If you wanted it yesterday why not wait and ask me for it tomorrow

hovis

• Life is like a mud pit you can't see what's coming
  • Name: Richard Brown
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 09:10:38 PM »
Is the disco still for sale??
05 D3 TDV6
98 disco 300TDI
90 110 200tdi
89 90 2.5 turbo

stan

• Ex Military 110
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 11:07:58 AM »
Hi all,

sorry for delay in reply, have been working away from home over the last few days. As soon as I put the ad on the forum, a neighbour decided to buy the Disco! Typical, he sees it every day and has never shown any interest in Landy's. However, the deal is not yet finalised, he wants to pay early next week. So don't want to waste anyone's time at the moment, if this falls through I will post again and put some pictures up too.
Cheers, Stan.