300 tdi disco engine for sale

· 6 · 1164

webby

300 tdi disco engine for sale
« on: May 12, 2011, 10:31:00 PM »
 as title! 300 tdi engine from my 97 300 tdi es, it is in perfect working order, the head was completely refurbed just before christmas by the previous owner, allong with the timing belt and oil seals.

it starts on the button every time, and comes complete with all ancilliries including an aircon compressor.

it is not the fly by wire engine, it has a throttle cable.

can be seen running, as it is still in the disco, it will be removed ready for collection. it has been well looked after and runs perfectly, with the temp guage never moving. never uses oil or water. 162K,lots of history, new looking alternator!

need it to be gone by sunday so open to realistic offers!

could you pass the spanner....... the other one, oh the hammer too....... ok the grinder please......

rover51

• rover51
Re: 300 tdi disco engine for sale
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 10:34:53 PM »
whereabouts are you webby?

and how much are you looking for it realistically
I wish I knew more,
But then, don't we all.

webby

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 10:47:16 PM »
hello there, im at eh42 1sg, i have it on gumtree for ?285, but im open to offers, like i say i need the cash from her to get a new car that im supposed to pick up on monday :( so open to offers! :) forgot to say, it has everything on it including the air con compressor.
cheers
scott
could you pass the spanner....... the other one, oh the hammer too....... ok the grinder please......

rover51

• rover51
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 10:48:09 PM »
hello there, im at eh42 1sg, i have it on gumtree for ?285, but im open to offers, like i say i need the cash from her to get a new car that im supposed to pick up on monday :( so open to offers! :) forgot to say, it has everything on it including the air con compressor.
cheers
scott

You have PM
I wish I knew more,
But then, don't we all.

webby

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 10:55:44 PM »
replied ;)

webby

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 01:37:31 PM »
?250? any takers, really need it to go this weekend! ;D