RRC off road protection

· 5 · 1086

stevieboy

RRC off road protection
« on: September 04, 2010, 08:59:24 PM »
Hi, i am selling a front off road bumper, rear off road bumper and rock sliders. These came off my old RRC and are in very good condition, just need a touch up with paint.
Tge front bumper fits directly on the the chassis with no modification needed. Its made from very strong metal and can almost guarentee it wont bend as i accidently tested it one time. It comes with brackets to fits front fog lamps to and a front tow ball to get pulled pout of mud. Its also improved the looks af the car and replaces the original bumper nicely. ( i still have the origial bumper which will be included). 
The rear bumper is made from a very strong metal tube and again it will take alot to bend it. it bolts straight on to the chassis and will protect the rear of the car.
the rock sliders are also very sturdy things and weigh alot. they are easy to fit and also go on to the chassis. These will prevent any damage to the sills of the car whilst going over a rocky terrain, theses are also in very good condition.

all these accesories will greatly decrease the risk of off road damage as they as not made from cheap metal but from very hard metal.
i also struggle to lift the front bumper ha.
These will be sold as seen and will have to be picked up from my house as i have no way of transporting them.
I am asking for ?175 for everything but may bargain for a quick sale.
i have pictures and these can be emailed, just send me an email on   speters666@live.co.uk  if interested.
thanks for looking
stevie

pitcaig

• SLROC Member no.2152
Re: RRC off road protection
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 10:26:28 PM »
Hi
I am very interested in these. Could you send pictures to pitcaig@sky.com .
Where are you located about? I'm in Falkirk.

Cheers
Graeme

stevieboy

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2010, 06:00:33 PM »
hey greame,
 did you get that email i sent you with the pictures of the bumpers and rock sliders?

stevie

mudpuddle

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2010, 08:00:32 PM »
Intrested in the rear bumper if your willing to split?

pitcaig

• SLROC Member no.2152
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 10:34:19 PM »
Hi Sorry for not getting back to you. But I have replied to your e-mail

Graeme