300Tdi Disco for sale, realistic offers

· 3 · 1492

Bad dancer

300Tdi Disco for sale, realistic offers
« on: June 08, 2010, 08:13:48 PM »
Some of you may remember this Disco competing in rtv's and Mudmaster, with good results, but recently only doing one or two events a year. The disco spends more time sitting on my drive than on (or off) the road so I think it needs a new home.
The engine pulls like a train, Ashcroft gearbox and "Q" transfer box are only a couple of years old and it has lots of underbody protection, fuel tank guard, diff guards, rock sliders, rear jate rings, a proper galvanised steel steering guard, (not one of those posing polished ally ones) and a winch bumper, I'm keeping the winch for my next Landy so don't ask.
It's got a safari snorkel fitted and is sitting on Bfg muds 235/85 x16's, over gearing it a bit but with the 2 inch lift it's got plenty clearance over the rough stuff and through the wet stuff. I also have a full set of 205x16 at's on standard disco wheels and a full set of one month old 235/70 x16 pirelli st's on freestyle alloys.
Last year I spent ?500 plus getting the sills replaced at gemm with proper steel box section but the rear body crossmember now needs done and I just haven't the time to do it myself, the windscreen also broke on the way home from mudmaster last year as well, just to let you know about the bad bits.
It's mot'd until September and I'm looking for realistic offers or I might consider  breaking it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 08:23:57 PM by Bad dancer »

freelandy1

Re: 300Tdi Disco for sale, realistic offers
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 10:33:32 PM »
Any pictures?
James
TD4 freelander 1
working on a 90

Bad dancer

Re: 300Tdi Disco for sale, realistic offers
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 11:41:58 PM »
The Disco actually appears in a youtube video under "SLROC RTV COULPORT" at about 36 seconds, there are also a couple of photos on the mudmaster 2009 section of the club website, (IMG_6293JPG and PA310002-1JPG)
I'll try to put some photos on the for sale page tomorrow, technology is my curse