Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
FORTHCOMING SLROC EVENTS / Island Hopping / Wee Toon Tour 2024
« Last post by Dean on November 22, 2023, 07:38:26 AM »
IMPORTANT UPDATE  ISLAND TOUR 2024

can I ask everyone who is joining us on the island trip 2024 I need you all to email the campsite (all details below with instructions) this is to pay a deposit to secure you wkend when they receive an email from you you will have 24hrs to pay the deposit using the link they send you....
I have given all the bookings that  you gave me the campsite has a copy! Anyone who has not yet booked please try and get booked up

Machriharish Holiday Park
book@campkintyre.com

The girls I have been dealing with is
Catherine and Lorraine

What they need when you email them

Full name
Address
Contact number
Email address

They will then send you a link and you will have 24hr to complete deposit via the link
No one's bookings will be secured untill the deposit is complete.....

Apologies for not staying in touch but I am back on track ❤️

Any problems please get in contact with me let's get this booked 🥃
FOR SALE / WANTED / Iforwillams 136hd
« Last post by mark ross on November 05, 2023, 03:46:26 PM »
Have my iforwillams car transporter for sale 136hd has all the extra’s and fold down ramps ideal for loading landrovers etc £2300 only selling due to upgrade  07856 528581 can deliver at cost
FORTHCOMING SLROC EVENTS / SLROC Dinner Dance - 17th February 2024
« Last post by Dean on November 04, 2023, 06:32:01 PM »
Dear SLROC Club Members,

I am pleased and excited to invite you, your family and friends to our Annual Dinner Dance on the 17th of February at The Castlecary House Hotel, Castlecary Road, Castlecary G68 0HD.

As well as a 3 course meal, we will have a live Ceilidh Band so you can dance the night away.   During the evening we will also be holding our annual raffle.   If you are able to donate a prize please let Dougie Thomson or myself know.   (George and Mags McLay have kindly said any prizes can be left at GEMM 4x4 in Larbert)

Tickets are only £30 for adults and £15 for a Kids meal.

For full details, and to book your tickets, please click HERE https://www.tickettailor.com/events/scottishlandroverownersclub/1055785 .   You will also find information about our special discounted room rate for Bed & Breakfast which can only be obtained by phoning the Castlecary House Hotel reception.

Also, please check out our new "SLROC Members Updates" Facebook page HERE.   This page is only open to active members of SLROC and you will need your Club Membership number to register.   Here we plan to have more detailed information on the various club events happening throughout 2024, making them available to all member and move away from the individual chat groups currently in use.   Hopefully this will allow us to keep everyone better informed.

If you have not yet renewed your Membership, it is not too late!  Use one of the renewal emails sent to you recently, or please click HERE.

I look forward to seeing soon.

Best regards,

Dean

Dean Pugh
SLROC - Chairman

dean.pugh@me.com
07590 696 400

PastedGraphic-6.png

www.slroc.co.uk

Unsubscribe from mailing list.
TECHNICAL CHAT / Discovery 2 Traction control issue
« Last post by DRH on November 02, 2023, 04:56:44 PM »
I have a Disco 2 that's throwing up a strange issue.

When I got it - the 3 amigo's were on but it was braking absolutely fine.  Nanocom was showing that it had  3 failed ABS sensors so I replaced them all.  The abs, traction control and hill descent lights all went off.

But when driven the traction control comes on the minute it starts to roll but only the TC light is coming on.  Using another scanner on the abs system shows that there's no faults recorded in the abs ecu and the light is still off.

Get it rolling at all and the traction control light comes on and the brakes are applied until I lift my foot off the throttle.  carry on a bit and the TC cuts in but still no abs light coming on.

If I pull the fuse for th abs - all three lights come on but the car drives perfectly.  The only other thing I notices was that at one time the speed stopped working but the next time I drove it, it started working again.

I wondered if it was picking up a faulty signal off the instrument cluster.

Any ideas would be helpful, or any ideas on how to disable the TC would be helpful

Anyone had anything similar

Duncan

The
FOR SALE / WANTED / Re: Wanted: Landrover series 3 front axle tube
« Last post by cenemc on November 02, 2023, 09:43:42 AM »
Send me a PM if your interested in the axle casing.
« Last post by suds63 on November 01, 2023, 03:56:50 PM »
Hi.

I'm still looking. 
 Where are you based.??   
Do you have a few images by any chance.

Cheers

Ron.
« Last post by cenemc on October 28, 2023, 02:04:59 PM »
I have a Series 3 Front axle tube getting in the way in my lock-up.
It has no diff and the the swivels are scrap but the main tube part is OK.
PM me if your interested.
FOR SALE / WANTED / Tomcat engine mounts
« Last post by Farx4 on October 27, 2023, 01:52:18 PM »
For sale is a pair of Tomcat Motorsport weld on engine mounts, all parts included. Never used and still in its box. Got to be worth 5 BHP!

£45.00 ono
FOR SALE / WANTED / Wanted: Landrover series 3 front axle tube
« Last post by suds63 on October 18, 2023, 09:32:37 AM »
Hi
Nightmare, I've got a pin holed front axle tube.   Does anybody have a good front axle tube for sale or a complete axle for sale.????
TECHNICAL CHAT / Re: P38 Air Suspension Reset - Help Needed
« Last post by rangerovering on October 16, 2023, 01:01:22 PM »
Not been on here for ages! Did you get sorted?

I've got EASUnlock but not sorted with a cable for the P38 yet....
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10