BOXING DAY BASH

· 6 · 2027

hunter

BOXING DAY BASH
« on: December 19, 2015, 08:26:31 PM »
Good evening all not long to go untill boxing day bash! What better way to spend boxing day than racing round a stuble feild  round canes and round abouts in and out garages in a non competitive manner (ok for some of us) this is a great event for fun and laughter.Also remember the festive jumper/hat competition prize is a christmas cake :)

Rambler

• Name: Ron Murdoch
Re: BOXING DAY BASH
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 02:57:13 PM »
I'm looking forward to helping the timekeeping team on this day of exhibitionistl mad driving. Timekeepers have as much fun as the "entrants" without having to wash/repair/transport to the skips their pride and joy afterwards. I  commend timekeeping duties to anyone otherwise looking for something to do on Boxing Day. Timekeepers do a lot of walking (as well as leaping out of the way of errant vehicles/wheelspin clods/fake Santas) so stout footwear, thermal drawers and windproof waterproofs are recommended. Bring a decent packed lunch as the laid-on facilities are somewhat lacking. Also, restrict your liquid intake for a couple of days before the event as the bramble hedgerows provide scant cover. Hopefully this year the Guardian of the Stopwatches won't forget to bring a fully charged selection, as phones and tablets aren't as handy! CU all there!

lreay

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2015, 04:03:22 PM »
Hi,

What time will it be starting and how much is the entry fee?

Also what's the minimum age of front seat passengers in a production hardtop, 12 the same as RTVs or older?

Cheers
Luke

Dave T

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 06:15:25 PM »
Scruiteneering will be 9:30 , starting at  10:30 and cost will be £10 per driver
1994 Defender 90
2016 D4 Graphite

boghog

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2015, 06:27:21 PM »
I will just have to hope that Santa leaves me a Land Rover to play with.

Dean

• Name: Dean Pugh
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2015, 09:20:11 PM »
2015 Discovery 4 SE Tech
80" 3.5 V8 EFi Trials Car - Old Yelr

MsUK Call Sign - Lowbox 22
MM6 RRP