Callander Tyro and CCV

· 7 · 1678

Frank W

• Name: Frank Wolfe
Callander Tyro and CCV
« on: September 20, 2015, 09:19:34 PM »
Had a great day at the Callander CCV.... a big thanks to the Landowner, Course builders and Marshals..... Took loads of pictures of the CCV and all are now in the Gallery.... if anyone has pictures of the Tyro they wish them to be in the Gallery, please send them to me..

Frank W
V8 3.5 90
V8 3.9 88

Gary gen tech

• Name: Gary Taylor
Re: Callander Tyro and CCV
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 10:32:30 PM »
As usual Frank great pictures, caught me bouncing off the tree just at the right moment  :-[

neils

• Name: Neil Scott
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 11:01:52 PM »
Another great day, just a pity those trees and boulders kept appearing out of nowhere. Thanks to all involved.
88" coil v8 trials motor
S111 Project
62 Willys Wagon (project)  shh keep this quiet!

stanlee

• Name: Dave Low
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2015, 09:03:07 AM »
Thanks to all involved for a great day. I just hope our chairman has managed to get over being soundly beaten by not one, but two complete novices  :)
I've got a feeling this light hearted banter is going to come back and bite me big time at the next event...great photos, Frank.

neils

• Name: Neil Scott
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2015, 01:16:03 PM »
Great photos Frank. But surely you must have one where I haven't actually crashed into something or got stuck!  ::)
88" coil v8 trials motor
S111 Project
62 Willys Wagon (project)  shh keep this quiet!

hunter

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2015, 02:37:03 PM »
So glad I decided to go along but surely the reason Dave and Gabrieal bet the chairman was in my opinion they were driving the best land rover in the club!!! lol

tomb raider

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2015, 09:55:24 PM »
They have been lulled into a false sense of security😃 lets see how they do when it's there own car that has to be slid into over and through trees rocks bushes 😁 and when they've  broke it they have to fix it😩 but don't let me put you boys off
Well done to you both
As is at the moment I'm not hard to beat unless I don't want you to beat me I'm just taking a time out moment 😜
Now Dave the best Landrover in the club that's a statement 🙊 😂
Anyway enough nonsense big thanks to all each and every one who helped to run the event and the Scott's for the use of the land .
Hope you all had a great day
Dougie