Bathgate weekend

· 9 · 1932

iain152

Bathgate weekend
« on: May 25, 2014, 09:11:57 PM »
Had a great time. Thanks to all who made it happen behind the scenes.
Roll on the next weekend bash.  :)

billy

• Name: Billy Phillips
Re: Bathgate weekend
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 09:59:59 PM »
What a great weekend ,weather did not dampen a full itinary of fun frolics and mud ,a big thanks to all who made it happen with a special thanks to Dougie Thomson our new chairman who's drive and efforts made this an extra special weekend
Regards Billy
Range Rover Classic V8 & TDI ,110 TDI ,Lightwieght V8 Racer "lots of headaches"

GSM

• Name: Gordon McCheyne
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 11:01:40 PM »
Yet another great driving day at a fantastic site. Thanks to all who made it happen.

Here's a link to some of my videos from the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o14LJOo9KTo

vag_landy

• Name: Greg Leighton
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 12:03:31 AM »
Brilliant day out , thanks to organisers
 Still uploading videos but some are up
http://m.youtube.com/user/b00130629
Vw Audi Group
PP Golf GTi
Puma XS 90
Ex MOD 90

Frank W

• Name: Frank Wolfe
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 09:43:33 AM »
Yes, a big thank you to all for setting up and organising a smashing weekend..
Took part in the Trial and have uploaded a bundle of images of the Trial to the gallery.
Also images of:- the Friday night bonfire, inside the Saturday music marquee, and the Sunday drive round... in Gallery, - Driving Days - Bathgate May 14.

Frank W
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 09:45:29 AM by Frank W »
V8 3.5 90
V8 3.9 88

Miss E Voque

• Name: Amanda Lawrie
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 10:11:14 AM »
Huge well done to all who made the Bathgate weekend happen. I loved the tyro and especially getting some great advice from more experienced drivers. I thought there was a great mix of people on the tyro and probably my fav so far. I want to say a special thanks to Jamie and his tractor for those who would probably still be there this morning without him. Well done Dougie and all the others who set the courses up it will be long remembered and a great party on Saturday night Uncle Red were fantastic.

hunter

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 06:52:51 PM »
what a great wkend thank you to everyone who made it all happen. It was great to see the weather did not stop everyone, can not wait untill the next one it has been far to long since we done this we reckon since coulport and that was nearly 10yrs ago so yes to many years ago! So well done everyone ;D Heres to many more

neils

• Name: Neil Scott
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 07:03:26 PM »
More thanks to organisers, great weekend shakedown for new trials motor. Perfect conditions for it, great crowd too.
88" coil v8 trials motor
S111 Project
62 Willys Wagon (project)  shh keep this quiet!

tomb raider

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 10:30:26 PM »
A great weekend despite the weather's best efforts to dampen spirits:) Hats off to those in tents..... Great to see some new faces, hope to see you again soon.   Thanks to all who made it happen - great team effort. Special mention to Mrs H - the band was an inspired choice and the secret raffle so funny. It takes an army of people to pull off a weekend like that,  much appreciated. Time for some sleep :)   Dougie