MAY WEEKEND CAMPING,TRIALS,DRIVING DAY,LIVE MUSIC 23rd to 25th MAY At BATHGATE

· 47 · 11910

hunter

HI yes friday night camping after set there is a barbue (bring burgers) there may be a small  camp fire with a few beers
From friday mid-day hopefuly

Marvin

• Name: Marvin Neilson
Hi I am assuming that since the weekend is being held at the Reids farm the campsite will be in a field somewhere. Will there be any access to  toilets and drinking water?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 05:35:18 PM by Marvin »

hunter

hi Tiolets (porta loos) You have to bring your own drinking water there is shops close by  :)

tomb raider

You will be able to fill water barrels Down at farm

hunter

OK all who are coming along to this fantastic wkend of fun can you if you can bring something for the tumbola please  :D

Sooty

• been there winched that
  • Name: mike robertson
hope the trials gates are gonna be atleast 8ft wide
Started out with nothing,
Still have most of it left

wobbleface

• Name: David and Kathy Gostick
Does camping include bringing a caravan?

tomb raider

You can camp any way you want caravan tent wigwam or just under the stars it's up to you

tomb raider

The gates are always wide enough the thing is how to get through if we made it to easy no one would ever win

stage recovery

Hi Dougie,
                what my  number 1 son is meaning that when he brings his present challenge motor up from Wales he plans to bring it over for the driving day on the Sunday, assuming it is still  driveable after the King Of The Glens event the day before. Be rest assured it would not fit through many trial gates!! Its that big! I will get him to put some photos up.       I still intend to be over Sunday as well. Colin.

Sooty

its currently 6ft 6" wide to the outside of the tyres & just fits on my indespension trailer,

Pilot Custard

• Name: Ian Stuart
Unfortunately it doesn't match ALRC rules ;-)

Sooty

i can paint the wheels in limestone as thats all it needs to pass ALRC regs  :P

Alan Mc

Hi.  I'm planning to compete on the Saturday but have a question re. the Sunday Driving Day.  Have a colleague at work who's potentially interested in coming along with their Evoque.  It's a 4WD one but what's the thoughts re. suitability of terrain - non-damaging?  Also, take it they use it at their own risk (insurance-wise).  Thanks in advance, Alan.

genem

• I'm not completely daft. Some pieces are missing.
  • Name: Gene Maxwell
Yes, it'll be at their own risk. 

The routes laid out on the driving day run for miles and miles and usually have links and loops that allow you to miss parts out, a lot of it will be easily driveable by the Evoke without risk of damage - it will be down to the driver to select his route and avoid sections that concern him.

Encourage him to come along - I bet he'll surprise himself with its ability. We've certainly had an Evoke out on a Green Road Run before now. 
If its not broken you are not trying hard enough....