speed trial Sunday 28th july

· 3 · 2158

bobby

• www.gemm4x4.co.uk
speed trial Sunday 28th july
« on: July 18, 2013, 10:27:15 PM »
The next round of the speed trial championship will be held at
Candie brick works on 28th of july

The next round will be at the tight and tricky site candie, this should make it a very close day.
Please remember this is a tight site for parking, also please do not be late for scrutineering.
If you can help then please contact me.

The programme is
Sunday the 28th July

08:30 - 09:30 scrutineering and signing on, entry fee £20 per driver
10:00 event starts
Directions
M9 off at j4 take the A801 till you get to the roundabout stay on the A801 and you are looking for the 2nd turn for Candie. Please drive slow. At the t junction turn left look out for the arrows to the site.
M8 off at j4 take the A801 north. Stay on that road up and down the big dip the road you are looking for is at the top on the left. Please drive slow. At the t junction turn left look out for the arrows to the site.

If you can help please let us know or post a reply with the job you can fill information call Bobby Muir 07799744862

We drive the landrovers, we brake the landrovers, I fix the landrovers. GEMM 4X4 LTD workshop@gemm4x4.co.uk,, slrocchairman at gmail.com

hunter

Re: speed trial Sunday 28th july
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 09:22:10 AM »
Come on all you clubers with a trials car lying in the garage get your cars out and come along to this event this is a fantastic litttle event which will suit anyones budget, we need numbers to keep this going! Even if you are not ready come along we still have one more after this one or wait untill next year hope to see you all there!  :D

anderss42

• Stuart Anderson
Re: speed trial Sunday 28th july
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 12:01:10 PM »
Chassis repaired - check.
Helmets bought - check.
Mudflaps fitted - check.
Rebushed - check.
Licence applied and received - check.
Get home from offshore before the event - doh! Pea soup out here.

I almost certainly will not be there but I think my dad is going to come up and compete.