Boxing Day Bash - Monday, 26th December 2022 is Go!!!

· 1 · 504

Dean

• Name: Dean Pugh
« on: December 08, 2022, 07:40:41 PM »

Many thanks to all who have and will help to arrange this years Boxing Day Bash, which is being held near Bo'ness.
At one point I wasn't sure it was going to go ahead, but a number of folk have really pulled it out the bag for us - Thank You!
Given the number of people who told me they would be disappointed if it did not go ahead, I am expecting a spectacular turn out.
Entries are now open here - https://www.slroc.co.uk/how-to-enter/ , or via the new SLROC App.
Below is a brief summary of what it is and basic requirements.
I look forward to seeing you all there.
Dean Pugh

SLROC's end of year Boxing Day Bash is a Cross Country Driving Test (Similar to an Autotest).
2 Test will be laid out and each is run 4 times.
It is open to any Land Rover Vehicles, either in Standard form, Modified or Q-Class as defined by the ALRC Handbook (i.e. if your vehicle can complete in an SLROC TYRO, RTV, CCV, Timed Trial or Comp Safari, then it is eligible).
Drivers and Passengers must be SLROC members and hold at least a Motorsport UK RS Clubman License. Drivers must have a valid, full RTA (Drivers) license , and only 1 passenger aged 12 or over is allowed at any one time. You will require googles / eye protection in an open vehicle. Christmas Jumpers are also mandatory!!!
Arrival & Scrutineering 10am
Competition begins at 10:30
2015 Discovery 4 SE Tech
80" 3.5 V8 EFi Trials Car - Old Yelr

MsUK Call Sign - Lowbox 22
MM6 RRP